CHAPTER 31: STRESS LILI

JENNIE

Lili suddenly ran away, and I ordered Bobby to follow her

Lili suddenly ran away, and I ordered Bobby to follow her. He found her on the cliff, looking at her phone, having deep thoughts, and talking to herself, but Bobby didn't bother to listen since it was her privacy.

Instead of going home to the Kim Mansion, Lili went to her apartment. She texted me that she would be staying for awhile at her own apartment.

I don't have any idea what happened to Lili. After she opened her phone at that time, she just ran outside. I tried to chase her, but it looked like she couldn't hear anything.

I want to talk to her about that topic, but I think it's kind of sensitive because it's obvious from her behavior.

I attempted to question Bambam and Jisoo Unnie about her past, but they were both unaware of the full story, and they also said I should wait for Lili to open up.

Lili is more busy today because she started her internship. We haven't seen each other for about three days now. Also, it has been two weeks since Lili ran out of the Kim Corporation building.

Until now, she hasn't talked to me about the reason why she ran away, and I've been waiting for her to open up.

She keeps calling and texting me, asking me how I am. She never forgets about me. She also asked Jisoo-unnie, Mina, and Bobby about me.

I know she is stressed, but she is still taking care of me.

"Mina." I called my secretary.

"Yes, Ms. Kim?" She stood in front of me.

"What is my schedule after lunch?" I asked as I continued signing some papers.

She checked my schedule before she answered, "Just signing some papers."

"Can I go to meet Lili?" I heard her chuckle because of my question. I looked like I was asking for her permission to go and see my girlfriend.

Lili told her to stop me from leaving my work undone, and I can't argue with that.

"Yes, Ms. Kim, should I update her?" Mina brought out her phone and was about to message my girlfriend.

I shook my head and said, "No, I want to surprise her."

"She is at the hospital right now. You can have lunch with her." She knows her schedule, but Lili doesn't give me her schedule.

"Do you think we should eat outside? Or should I take out food for her?" I asked for Mina's suggestion.

"Bring her outside, order some McDonald's, then go to a peaceful place like the Han River. Find a nice tree and place a mantel there. She will feel relaxed and happy about having a picnic date." Mina responded.

"How did you know about that?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

She smiled and said, "She shared your story about the Han River with Ms. Jisoo."