CHAPTER 24: PAPARAZZI

LALISA

Yesterday, Nini spent her whole day with me in her bedroom

Yesterday, Nini spent her whole day with me in her bedroom. She took good care of me and stayed with me. My fever is already gone, but Nini is not letting me attend my class or go to work.

At this moment, we are kind of arguing.

"Lili, you will just stay here. Your fever might come back again," she said firmly.

"Nini, I'm already fine. Even the doctor told you that I'm absolutely fine now."

"Lili, whether you like it or not, you will be staying here."

"And what would I be supposed to do here?"

"Cuddle me." She crawled in the bed and was about to cuddle me, but I stopped her.

"Yah! We cuddled each other yesterday, and you also have work. Don't tell me you passed it again to Mina-unnie."

"Maybe hehe." She giggles, and I just stare at her seriously.

"Did you know that Mina-unnie is dating Son Chaeyoung from the programming department and is also a friend of Rosé?"

"No, and what is the connection between work and that?"

"How are they supposed to spend time together if you're always giving her your work?"

"I will give them a three-night and four-day vacation in Hawaii. Don't worry."

"Richass."

"Just stay here and cuddle me, Lili. Then tomorrow you can attend your classes and go back to work." She pulled me to her lap, and I sat on her lap. It is a weird position because I'm taller than she is.

"No, go back to your work, Nini."

"I don't want to. I just want to spend my whole day with you."

"Go back to your work, and I will be there too."

"Really?" Her ears perked up.

"Yes, so go fix yourself."

"Kiss me first."

"You are taking me for granted, Nini."

"I'm not." She pouted.

I faced her, so I basically straddled her lap. I put my arms around her neck, and she held my waist.

"Promise me you will behave the whole day."

"I promise," she said cutely.

I kissed her soft lips, and she held my nape to deepen the kiss. She inserted her tongue into my mouth, which I gladly welcomed. I suck her tongue, and we keep sucking each other.

She suddenly bit my lower lip, which caused me to moan. I pulled away from the kiss because I needed to breathe.

"Fix yourself now, Nini."