CHAPTER 14: BROTHER-IN-LAW

JENNIE

The sun's rays hit my face, which caused me to wake up from my deep sleep

The sun's rays hit my face, which caused me to wake up from my deep sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and felt that my eyelids were heavy, probably because they were puffy from too much crying last night.

I messed up big time. I fucking hurt  time. I fucking hurt Lili, and I'm so fucking stupid for doing that. Being jealous is not enough of a reason to hurt her.

What should I do?

I can't believe Lili did all of that for the sake of my family's and my happiness.

Why did I not use my fucking brain? I'm the one who is stupid, dumb, an idiot, and a fool here, not her.

How am I going to face her and all of them after what happened last night?

I really messed up big time.

I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard my phone ring.

Unknown is calling...

On the Phone

Jennie: Hello? Who is this?

Unknown: Your worst nightmare

Jennie: I don't have time to joke around.

Unknown: Lisa's brother

Jennie: Oh! Good morning.

Unknown: Good afternoon, Ms. Kim.

Jennie: Ah, yeah. Good afternoon. May I know why you called me?

Unknown: I want to talk to you about a very important matter, so kindly come here to the Morning Cafe in thirty minutes. I'll be waiting.

 Call Ended

He didn't wait for my response anymore; he immediately ended the call, leaving me no choice but to go to the cafe and face him.

 Shit! 

Why the hell does he want to talk to me?

Did he know what happened between me and Lisa?

Fuck, I think I need to write my goodbye letter.

I rushed to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and then put on my clothes. I wear shades because I want to hide my puffy eyes.

I went down the stairs, and I saw Jisoo-unnie, Seulgi, Rosie, and Mina here relaxing in the living room, and it looks like they are waiting for me to wake up.

I think they are planning to talk to me as well about what happened last night.

"Where are you going, Jennie?" Jisoo-unnie asked me as soon as she saw me, and she was looking at me from head to toe, trying to guess where I was going.