CHAPTER 64: KARMA IS A BITCH

JENNIE

It has been three days since Lili and I argued

It has been three days since Lili and I argued. I have been such a bad partner for her, but she always forgives me easily, which made me feel bad because she is so kind that I think I might be taking advantage of it.

Lalisa explained to me the reason why she forgives me. She told me that I apologized to her, admitting what I did wrong and promising that I would never do something that would hurt her or make her jealous. There's no point in making things difficult; it already happened, and we can't change that anymore. We can just move on from it and try to avoid it happening again.

I'm so lucky to have her.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

A few knocks snapped me out of my thoughts. Mina entered my office after knocking three times. She bowed and walked towards me.

"Ms. Kim, Mr. Oh has arrived." Mina informed me, and I nodded, giving her a cue to let him in.

Oh, Sehun entered, looking different than the last time I saw him. He looks, I think, healthier and brighter.

"Good day, Ms. Kim." Oh Sehun greeted me as he smiled at me.

"Good day too, Mr. Oh, take a seat and let's get to it." He sat on the couch, and I sat in front of him.

He discussed the new business proposal that he personally came up with. He's now handling his father's company since his father has retired already.

I could say that he was indeed talented and smart, like what his father told me. He did not disappoint me; I like all his ideas.

"I like this idea of yours. We can do this, and if you need anything, you can tell my secretary about it." I told him my thoughts about his proposal after he discussed and answered all my questions.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim." He bowed slightly at me, looking grateful for me agreeing with his plan.

"You're welcome, Mr. Oh. Your dad didn't make the wrong choice in trusting his company to you." He smiled, and he scratched his nape, feeling a bit shy.

"I guess this is my cue to go." He stood up from the seat, then we heard someone knocking on the door.

It opened slightly, and someone is peeking at it, afraid that she will enter my office at the wrong moment.

"You can come in." I told Lili, and she went inside quietly.

"Oh! Champagne!" She exclaimed, looking surprised when she saw Sehun.

"Chocomilk!" Sehun spoke in the same tone as Lili.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you. How have you been?" She walked near us and observed Sehun from head to toe. "You look really different now."

"Ahh...I actually stopped drinking alcohol and smoking, but I got addicted to chocolate milk and lollipops." He spoke and was getting something in his bag.