CHAPTER 1: THE CEO

THIRD PERSON

Kim Empire is a well-known company group in the world. They are the number-one business company in the country. The Kim Empire owns hotels, resorts, airlines, hospitals, entertainment companies, law firms, universities, restaurants, clothing brands, and app development companies. It has branches all over the world.

They expanded their business all over the world to earn not only more revenue but also to gain more power, fame, and respect from people around the world.

The Kim Empire was established in 1936, eighty-five years ago, by Leone Ronan Kim. He introduced his whole empire or family to the whole world, and this empire became the most successful company in the whole business industry.

They had a big connection with famous and powerful people, including the presidents of some countries and even royalty.

Surely, all of their businesses achieve great success, and they manage to get everyone's respect because of their intelligence and hard work.

Despite having huge success and lots of knowledge, the Kim family is known for their intimidating aura and personality, which leads to people getting afraid of them and never approaching them or even getting on their nerves because they have a saying that "Don't mess with the Kims' or you will meet hell."

Therefore, no one tried to mess with Kim because if you mess with one of the Kims, you will be messing with the whole family.

•••

JISOO

It was past nine o'clock

It was past nine o'clock. I'm currently at the Kim Corporation, waiting for my dear cousin here inside the meeting room. We were supposed to have a meeting at exactly nine, but she was nowhere to be found.

She is late! We have been waiting for half an hour.

"The CEO is coming, Ms. Kim." Myoi Mina, her secretary, informed me.

"Finally, the bitch has arrived." I uttered in disbelief, and Mina just chuckled, and then the door of the meeting room opened.

As soon as my cousin entered the room, I heard our employees murmuring about my cousin.