CHAPTER 41: JENGA

LALISA

I was completely shocked since I was not expecting what I'm seeing right now

I was completely shocked since I was not expecting what I'm seeing right now. I just can't believe it, even though I'm already aware of how wealthy the Kim Family is.

We are at the private landing zone of the Kim family, and I saw all of their private planes. I thought they only had at least three, but they have about twenty-seven private planes. Their relatives private plane is still not counted, but I think they also have a lot.

'How rich are the Kims are?'

"Rich people." I mumbled under my breath, gripping tightly at my luggage handle.

"Get used to it, Lili, because sooner or later we'll get married, and what's mine will become yours as well." Nini said as she did the hand gesture thing, flexing their property, and I just shook my head at her antics.

"Lovebirds, get in already!" Jisooni shouted, and we went inside.

We took a seat in our respective seats as partners, and of course my partner is Nini since she is my girlfriend and I want to sit beside her.

The partners are Taehyung-oppa and Kookie, Seulgi and Irene-unnie, and Chaeyoung-ah and Jisoo-unnie.

To be honest, I was surprised that Hyun would be Seulgi's fiancée.

Flashback

We were waiting here at the airport when suddenly I heard Seulgi calling me. I looked at her and saw a familiar woman.

"Everyone, meet my fiancee, Irene Bae, or Bae Joohyun." She introduced Hyun to us, and my jaw dropped in shock.

I didn't expect Irene-Unnie to be Seulgi's fiancée.

"Annyeong Priya!" Irene-unnie hugged me, but I wasn't able to reciprocate because I was still digesting the new information about them. "Did you miss me? Are you that surprised to see me again?"

"Thankfully, you already have a fiancee," I heard Nini say.

"We don't need to fight anymore, Irene replied to her.

"Daebak!" Jisooni, Rosie, and I exclaimed.

"You didn't tell us, Seul, that you have a pretty fiancee." Jisoo observed Irene from head to toe.

"Irene-Unnie, you are so pretty, Rosie commented.

"Looks like the old lady found a young lady. I didn't know you preferred someone younger, Hyun." I teased her, and she kicked my shin, which caused me to groan in pain. "Aww! Hyun, that hurts."

"Yah! Why did you hurt her?" Nini immediately checked to see if I was alright.

"Be thankful; I didn't grab your ears, Priya." Irene-unnie glared at me, then I gave her a peace sign.