CHAPTER 54: MOTHER

LALISA

"Lali, until when are you going to hide here?" Chaeyoung asked while she was writing a new song

"Till Nini and the others stop forcing me to do a photoshoot." I was hiding under her table, and she just lets me do it since she knows what the older folks are planning to do.

We were at YG University inside the clubroom, and it's only the two of us here since the other members have classes.

"Why don't you just do it? It can benefit you and the Jenlisa fans." She said, which made me look up to her.

"How?" I inquired.

"You can earn money by selling your merchandise." She simply stated.

I sighed, "I can earn money by working."

"But it is very easy money since you just need to take a photo, print it, and sell it online."

"I'm not a fan of taking photos."

"But you are a good photographer and you are beautifully handsome, so what's the big deal?"

"I prefer to be behind the camera, not in front of the camera."

"Jennie-unnie is probably raging now. You even escaped your guards."

"I'm not. I had two of them here." I pointed at the guards who were sitting pretty on the couch.

"How much did you pay for them?" She looked at them in amusement.

"I didn't pay them. They became my friends, and they are more loyal to me than to Nini. Also, they will not lose their jobs if they side with me since I'm protecting them."

"Good job, Lisa. Jennie-Unnie is now calling me, and I missed calls from her because I was so focused on talking to you that I forgot to write a song." She showed me her phone, and Nini was currently calling her.

"Answer it by putting it on speaker mode."

On the Phone

J: Rosie Posie, is Lili perhaps with you? Tell me the truth, or else there will be no food.

Chaeyoung looked at me and started to feel nervous because the food was on the line. The effect of food on her is insane. Definitely, absolutely, without question ask, she will choose the foods, so Nini won this hide-and-seek.

I gave her a signal to tell Nini that I'm with her and sighed in defeat.

R: She is here with me.

J: What is she doing?

R: Sitting and talking to me

J: Tell her to go here.

R: You are on speaker, and she heard you. You can tell her whatever you want.

J: Lili! I'll give you thirty minutes to go here at the company. Come here immediately; don't make me wait, or else I might do something that you will not forget.