CHAPTER 28: NIGHT ROUTINE

LALISA

I'm at KM University with my friends: Seulgi, Jackson, and Jungkook

I'm at KM University with my friends: Seulgi, Jackson, and Jungkook. It's been awhile since I had a point of view at my university.

Speaking of Jungkook, he had already met Taehyung when they had a blind date. Fortunately, it turned out well, and they are now seeing each other.

Seulgi became my spokesperson, and she is the one answering the questions of curious students here about my relationship with Jennie.

I heard a lot of good and bad comments about our relationship. Jungkook and Jackson were guarding me because a lot of people wanted to be close to me so they could ask questions and stuff.

"Class! Tomorrow you will be having a school festival and you can bring your family, or even your boyfriend and girlfriend, here. The festival is for everyone because we will have an open gate. I hope to see everyone with non-students here enjoy the festival. That's all. See you tomorrow!!" Our professor bid his goodbye and left the classroom.

"Who will you bring, guys?" Jackson asked us.

"Probably my cousin or parents," Seulgi answered.

"I think I will bring Taehyung here so we can hang out again." It looks like Jungkook is seriously interested in him. "How about you, Lali?"

"She probably bringing her so-called girlfriend named Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!" Eunwoo, our classmate, answered for me. Interrupting our conversation, which is very rude.

"You are not part of this conversation, Eunwoo, so you better shut up." Jackson glared at him.

"Ohh, so you are protecting the gold digger. Why? Did she give you money that came from Jennie in exchange?" Eunwoo asked, smirking at us.

"Yah! Eunw–" Jackson was about to attack him, but I stopped him by blocking his way.

"Don't bother Jackson; you shouldn't waste your time on an unimportant person who is full of themselves and such a hypocrite." I smiled at Jackson, and he took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Really? Manoban, you're telling Jackson that I'm a hypocrite and full of myself?" Eunwoo asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I didn't drop any names, but why did you act so affected? Why? Is it true that you are a hypocrite and full of yourself?" I smirked at him.

"You're such a jerk, I can't believe Jennie let you become her girlfriend. You are just a gold digger, poor, and fucking show off." Eunwoo degraded me in front of everyone, which I didn't like.

"You're such a loser; I can't believe you really hate me so much just because I became Jennie's girlfriend instead of you. You are just a dreamer, assuming this is mommy's boy, and always asking for help from his parents because he can't even wash his own underwear." I spat back, which earned a lot of ohhs.