CHAPTER 4: AUDITION

JENNIE

I talked to Lalisa, but she refused my offer

I talked to Lalisa, but she refused my offer. I want her to be mine, and I want to own her, but she was not interested in me, which is very new to me. I never got rejected before; she is the only person who was brave enough to reject me. 

I asked her if I could court her, but she just ignored me and left immediately. It's very clear that she doesn't want to have anything with me.

I can get everything I want easily, but Lalisa is so smart; that's why I can't. She is seriously making me want and crave her more.

My Lalisa is so fearless that she threatened me that if I tried to hurt her friends, she would kill herself first. It's obvious that she values her friends, and I hope that she will value me too. 

I'm getting jealous of her friends. I'm not going to stop pursuing her until I make her mine and mine alone.

"Jendukie, I have found you another match, and I promise I did a background check on him." Jisoo said, smiling at me.

"You don't have to. I won't be going." I said it firmly.

"Huh? Don't tell me you want me to cancel it." She looked at me sharply.

"Yeah, cancel it." I responded, and she clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Yah!! You know, I made an oath to your parents that I'm not going to let you die alone." She crossed her arms.

"Let's die together, then." I replied nonchalantly.

"Yah!! Are you crazy? I don't want to die with you. I'm still finding my soulmate, so my soulmate and I will go to die together." She exclaimed.

I just ignore her because this conversation might get too long. 

All of a sudden, we heard a knock, and Jisoo opened it. My parents are here. Maybe they heard what happened with Mr. Song Mino and his father.

"Sweetie, we heard what happened." Mom said it was just what I thought.

"Mom, I'm fine." I got revenge on him. I shot his shoulder. "You don't have to worry."

"Ruby Jane, don't worry, we are going to make their lives miserable." Dad said this while gritting his teeth. He was mad about what happened.

"Yeah yeah." I tried to dismiss the topic.

"Jisoo, what happened to finding Jennie's true love?" Mom asked Jisoo.

Jisoo threw me a glance and said, "I found a match again, and she wants me to cancel it."

"No, don't cancel it. She will show up." Mom declared it without bothering to ask my opinion or thoughts about it.

"Ok, Auntie, I'm going to text him." Jisoo saluted my mom.

"Why don't we just have an audition to find her match?" My dad suggested

Suddenly, Mom clapped her hand in excitement. "At last! Darling, you used that head of yours."