CHAPTER 10: HOLDING HANDS

JENNIE

We arrived at the place where the music festival will be held. I'm still holding Lili's hand. I haven't let go of it because I don't have any plans on letting go, especially when I'm enjoying it.

Lili keeps looking around while I'm just staring at her, enjoying her beautiful yet handsome face.

"Good Afternoon!  Ms. Kim." The staff greeted me, which made me look at them.

"Good afternoon as well." I smiled at them since Lili told me to do so, and I saw in my peripheral vision that she was smiling while looking at me. "Is it still processing?"

He nodded, "Yes, Ms. Kim, but it's already 85% finished, and we're still finishing the other 15%."

"Okay, keep up the good work. If there is a problem, find a solution first, but if you can't, contact my secretary." He nodded in understanding and bid farewell.

"Wow, Nini, you really are a professional and responsible CEO." Lili praised me, and I immediately blushed. "You're blushing, Nini." 

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"Lili, don't make me blush." I scolded her, and she just patted my head.

"JENNIE!!" I heard someone shout my name, ruining my moment with Lili. I look at its direction, and I see a guy, but I have no idea who he is.

"Nice seeing you again, Jennie." He flashed me a disgusting smile, which annoys me.

"Do I know you?" I asked him seriously.

He clutched his heart and acted like he was in pain. "Ouch! You can't remember me; it's me, Kim Jongin or Kai." 

"What are you doing here?" I raise an eyebrow.

"My dad is here also, and I'm with him. Then, I saw you, so I thought to greet you."

"Ok then." I was about to walk away with Lili, but this fucking man suddenly grabbed my free hand.

"Wait up, Jennie. Let's go grab some dinner later." He invited me, but it sounded like he was ordering me.

I forcefully remove his hold from my hand, glaring at him, "No thanks; I have some more important matters than having dinner with you. Don't call me by my name, Mr. Jongin, because we are not friends or even close, and don't ever touch me." 

"Ms. Kim, just dinner, and I promise I'll stop bugging you." He looked at me with sad eyes, as if it would affect me.

"Don't you have work? Did you know I'm a busy person? I don't have time for that dinner." I left him and dragged Lili with me. 

Kai keeps shouting my name, and I know he wants to run to me again, but Bobby was blocking his way.

"Nini, are you okay?" Lili holds the hand that Kai grabbed earlier. She is checking it, and suddenly she grabs a hand sanitizer from her bag.

"What was that for?" She put sanitizer on her hands first, and then she wiped it on my hands.

"So, your hands are clean and sanitized. You know germs are everywhere." She joked, and I laughed because I knew what she meant.

"Lili, you are so adorable." I kissed her cheeks. "Thank you for sanitizing my hands."

"Welcome Nini." She smiled at me. 

We keep walking around the area, checking to see if it's going well. I didn't see any problems, so I think it will be done soon.

"Ms. Kim, you have a meeting with Mr. Park at six, and it's already five. I think we should go." Mina informed me, and I nodded.