CHAPTER 38: JEALOUSY

JENNIE

At this moment, we are eating our lunch here at a fancy restaurant with Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Aunt Dara, Jisoo, Rosie, and Lili

They planned to eat here because it had been a long time since we ate in the restaurant together.

Of course, we request a private room because we want some privacy and we might be in the news later on.

"So, how's work?" Grandpa broke the silence.

"Busy." Jisoo and I answered nonchalantly.

"What a nice and long answer." Grandpa shook his head in disbelief.

"What's wrong with you two?" Mom asked us.

"Ask Lili/Pasta." Jisoo and I said it in unison as we continued eating our steak.

"What happened to them, Rosé and Lisa?" Mom asked her favorite daughters.

Yup, she considered them her daughters, and she much preferred them to us, her real-blood daughter and niece.

"Probably because Jisoo saw Rosie with a guy and Lisa banned Ruby Jane from kissing her because I caught them at her office." Instead of Rosé and Lili answering, Aunt Dara answered instead, which caused us to bow our heads, avoiding their eyes.

"How did you know all of that?" I heard Dad ask.

"I witnessed all of that, and it was so much fun watching them. Your daughter is pretty wild, Jiyong. She tops Lisa just to kiss her, or should I say suck her mouth?" Aunt Dara laughed while teasing us.

"We already know that, Sandara. Jennie even chased Lisa just to shower together." Mom uttered, and the adults laughed.

"Sooner or later, I will be having a granddaughter, and I'm very excited about that." Auntie exclaimed with glee and clapped her hands. "Jisoo, step up your game, make Roseanne yours, and I want a grandchild too. Look at Ruby Jane. She already had Lisa, and soon they will be having a child."

"Mom! Let's just eat in peace, OK?" Jisoo looked annoyed and embarrassed.

"Roseanne." Aunt Dara called Rosie, who was busy munching.

"Yes, Aunt Dara?"

"Who is that guy who dropped you off?"

"He is a childhood friend."

"What is his name?"

"Park Jimin."

"Oh! He is the son of the Park's Winery."

"You know him, Mom?" Jisoo intervened.

"Yes, his father is my distant cousin."

"So, it means they are our relatives?"

"Yes, sweetie, so be good to him."

"Don't tell me pasta is also related to us!" Jisoo exclaimed, and I started to get nervous.