CHAPTER 13 [2/2]: REGRET

JISOO

We witnessed and heard everything that happened between Lisa and Jennie

We witnessed and heard everything that happened between Lisa and Jennie. We heard what Jennie told rything that happened between Lisa and Jennie. We heard what Jennie told Lisa, and I can't believe she said all of that.

We are all aware that she is being jealous and possessive towards Lisa, but that is not enough reason to shout at her and insult her.

Yes, she insulted Lisa. She even pinpointed how dense Lisa is in the relationship. Well, in fact, she even made it feel like it was Lisa's fault that she fell for her.

I know Lisa; she didn't know how to lie.

When she said she was fine, I knew she was just fine because Jennie shouted at her and insulted her. However, I know she has begun to doubt herself, and she may have even blamed herself because she is clueless about love.

That time I wanted to stop Jennie, but Seulgi and Rosé stopped me. They said that Jennie might hurt me too. I know if I stop her, she might really hurt me physically, but I feel sad about Lisa.

I listened to her rant, and Lisa even smiled after Jennie insulted her.

Lalisa was too kind and precious to hurt, insult, and humiliate. She is trying her best, and I witnessed all of that because she was always asking me questions, and I even saw her reading books about love, relationships, and romance. She spends her time reading those instead of her medical books.

I saw all of her efforts, but Jennie failed to see that.

"Unnie, are we really going to let her go with that man?" Rosie asked me because she was worried about Lisa.

"Yes, it is fine; that is Lisa's brother. His grandma is the one who adopted her." I told them, and they just sighed. "You two, don't worry so much about her. You know, she doesn't know how to lie. She is always honest; that's why sometimes she is kind of savage and brutal."

"Yes, she is; actually, she roasted our professor." Seulgi shared with us

"Really? What did she do?" Rosie asked her.

"She was not listening to the discussion, and the professor called her. She said she didn't find the lesson interesting. Then, our professor threatened her with failing Lisa in his class, to which Lisa replied that he could not do so because the school had a grading system, and failing her because she was not listening was not a sufficient reason to fail her. They even have a bet."

"What bet?" I inquired.

"If she answers all his questions correctly, our whole class grade will receive an A+, and if she fails to answer his questions, she will be held back another year. Since she is Lisa, she solves, I think, thirty way too advanced math problems in twenty-seven minutes. She left our professor dumbfounded, and we never attended his class because we already had an A+."