CHAPTER 5: HAN RIVER

JENNIE

We arrive at the Han River, and we will be having a picnic here, like what my Lalisa wanted

I saw Lalisa and Jisoo placing a blanket on the ground under the tree. They organized everything before they sat on the blanket.

"Jennie, come sit beside me." Jisoo patted the space beside her, but instead of sitting beside her, I chose to sit beside my Lalisa.

"Jisooni, are you still addicted to chicken nuggets?" Lalisa asked while eating her fries.

"What? It's yummy." Jisoo kept eating her nuggets. I looked at my food, and I don't know what this food tastes like.

It looks kind of weird to me because this is the first time I've encountered this kind of food.

"Ms. Kim, don't you like your food?" Lalisa asked me, and I shook my head. "So what is the problem?"

Aww, she is worried about me.

"It's her first time eating McDonald's." Jisoo told her nonchalantly, not looking at us because she was busy with her food.

"As expected for rich people." I heard Lalisa mutter, but I still heard. "Try to dip your fries in your sundae. I'm sure you're going to love it." 

She smiled at me, and I did what she said, and it was surprisingly delicious.

"It is delicious." I said, and she smiled proudly.

"See, I like what I told you. It's actually my favorite." 

So, it's her favorite. I'm going to remember that.

We ate in peace while Lalisa and Jisoo watched the view.

Instead of enjoying the view, I kept stealing glances at Lalisa since she is much more interesting than the view here in Han River.

She looks like a Barbie doll with her pointy nose, plump lips, and doe-eyed eyes. Her face is ethereal.

"Let's go now, we still have a job to do." Jisoo suddenly spoke, breaking the peaceful silence.

We stand up, and we fix ourselves. Lalisa quickly cleaned up our mess, and she threw our garbage in the trashcan that she saw on our way to the parking lot.

We rode in Jisoo's car, and she smoothly drove to Kim Corporation. We were quiet the whole ride until we arrived.

"Limario, let's go to my office." Jisoo invited Lalisa, which made me snap my head towards them.

What the fuck are they going to do at her office?!?!

"Okay, lead the way." She followed Jisoo, and I stared at them dumbfounded. 

I'm mad right now. I really want to kill my cousin.

I clenched my palm into a fist, trying to control my anger because this cousin of mine had been trying to test my limits.