CHAPTER 51: ATTEMPT KIDNAPPING

LALISA

"Lisa, come with me

"Lisa, come with me. We will visit the other patients." Dr. Song told me.

We are friends now, if you are curious.

We already forgive each other, and we no longer mention what happened last time.

Surprisingly, we were able to build a friendship and coworker relationship. Seulgi was also close to him since I decided to let Song Kang be my friend.

My friend will be Seulgi's friend as well.

"Ok!" I walked beside him while rounding. We visit each room while checking its condition.

After we finished rounding, Dr. Song invited me to have lunch outside with Seulgi. We went to a jajangmyeon restaurant and ordered three bowls each for each of us, as well as some bimbimbap.

"I want the two of you to assist me with one of my operations." Dr. Song declared.

"Can we decline that?" Seulgi asked, but I know she was just joking.

Dr. Song shook his head. "Nope, it's a demand."

"We don't have a choice, Seulgi; let's just ditch him." I joined Seulgi in her teasing.

"Yah! Never ever do that." He whined, and we laughed at his reaction.

"What will the operation be?" I asked him.

"Heart transplant."

"It is pretty dangerous." Seulgi stated.

He nodded and looked at us with a serious expression on his face. "Yes, it is, and I trust the two of you."

"Yeah, whatever." We groaned, and he laughed.

We finished our lunch and planned to go back to the hospital.

We are waiting for the cars to stop since we will cross the road. All of a sudden, a big black van stopped in front of us.

We got an alarm, and we stepped back.

Other people with us were also confused. The van opened, and three bulky guys with masks and caps went down the van.

The one guy who had eye contact with me

"Shit!" I accidentally swear. Seulgi and Kang were alarmed, so they blocked the guys. I took a chance to run. I looked around to find Suga, but I saw him fighting four guys.

I ran around the area, and the van followed me. Then two guys went down to the van to chase me. I ran to the crowd, removed my white coat, removed my hair tie, and hid in the crowd.

I dialed 911, and they will rescue me in a few minutes. In the meantime, I went inside the mall to give time for the police to arrive.

I threw my lab coat in the trash can, and I think they put a tracker on me since they know where I am. I decided to remove my SIM and broke my phone.