CHAPTER 66: HER FIANCEÉ

A/N: Last warning to those people who kept commenting about updating another chapter or making another mature content chapter: I promise to you that I will either mute or block you. You choose; wait patiently, or I will block you so you won't be able to comment.

Get your perverty and demanding ass off my fanfiction stories; it's annoying.

JENNIE

I'm currently here at the photoshooting site with Mina and Jisoo

I'm currently here at the photoshooting site with Mina and Jisoo. We are observing and keeping everything perfect since we will be releasing a new collection of clothes.

I was busy looking at the clothes on my iPad when someone approached us.

"Hi! Ms. Kim." He greeted me with so much enthusiasm. "Looking busy today, huh?"

"I'm always busy, Mr. JB." I replied nonchalantly, and he chuckled.

"Did you already have lunch?" He asked me. I was about to answer when someone interrupted.

"She will after this shoot." Lili answered for me, and I was quite surprised to see her here since she did not tell me, and I did not also ask her to come since I knew she was busy at the hospital.

" Lili answered for me, and I was quite surprised to see her here since she did not tell me, and I did not also ask her to come since I knew she was busy at the hospital

She looks so hot in her outfit. It is unusual for her not to wear a hoodie, a t-shirt with flannel, an oversized shirt, or a shirt with a denim jacket.

"Oh, Lisa, you look great in your outfit." Jisoo compliments her. "I almost mistaken you for our model for today."

"It's your fiancée's choice." Lili responded, and we all know that Rosie liked experimenting with cosmetics and clothes on Lili, and she didn't have a choice but to agree.

My fiancee approached me with a wide smile plastered on her face, and she put her right arm around my waist.

"When will you be done, Nini?" she asked.

"In a few minutes, don't you have an operation scheduled today?"

"I already did it, and it went successfully, so I was free to go, and I decided to come here to have lunch with you since it has been a long time since I last took you." I smiled at her, then someone cleared their throat.