CHAPTER 17: FOLLOWED

LALISA

Jeju Island is a very beautiful place to visit; it is South Korea's answer to Hawaii

Jeju Island is a very beautiful place to visit; it is South Korea's answer to Hawaii. This should be one of the places on your travel list because this place is amazing.

Our university holds a field trip or tour here on Jeju Island. We are with other departments such as the college of arts and sciences, the college of business and accountancy, the college of engineering and architecture, the college of education and human development, and the college of fine arts and communication.

There are a lot of departments at our university since they offer various courses.

However, only five departments and selected year levels could come with us here in Jeju Island because this place would be so crowded if all the students of our university were present here, but we are still a lot.

Despite having a huge number of students, our university arranged and fixed every single thing so we could enjoy and have fun.

My best friend, Kang Seulgi, and I will be roommates since our professor told us to find a partner. He let us choose who we wanted to be with so we would be comfortable staying in a room.

At this moment, Jackson and Jungkook are here with us on the beach, having the time of their lives. They are playing volleyball barefoot and wearing their vacation outfit.

"Lali! Play with us!" Jungkook invited me to play beach volleyball, but I don't have any clue how to do that.

By the way, he looks great in his beach outfit. He is wearing a beach polo, colored sky blue, and white shorts just right above his knees.

"L.M., let's play! Two versus two." Jackson invited me as well. It seems like they are not really having fun so much by just playing with each other.

He was also wearing a beach outfit. It is quite revealing because he did not button all the way up his short-sleeve polo. He really did it on purpose because he wanted to attract some girls.

"I don't know how to play," I replied, which stopped them from receiving and tossing the ball.

"Really?" Kookie asked me, and I nodded.

"We will teach you L.M.," Jackson said confidently.

"Yeah, just join us," Kookie seconded.

They both looked at me with those eyes, their eyes asking to pity the both of them. I just can't help but sigh because they will push me further just to join them.

"Fine!" I said defeatedly, and they pulled me near the net.

Seulgi joined us as well; she knows how to play, and she was good at it. If you are curious, how did I know? It's because I saw her once play in our physical education class when we were in our senior high school.

"Just watch us first and then try it, okay?" Seulgi told me, and I nodded in understanding.

I went out of the line and stood near the pole where the net was tied up. Jackson and Jungkook looked at Seulgi weirdly.