CHAPTER 29: THREE WORDS

LALISA

Today is the day that KM University is holding a special festival

Today is the day that KM University is holding a special festival. Jennie will come with me because she said she is not busy and she doesn't want me to be alone. .

We have arrived at my university, got out of the car, and Nini has gathered everyone's attention. Some are whispering and even calling, cheering, shouting, and trying to get her attention.

Nini is wearing casual clothes, but she looks intimidating wearing sunglasses.

However, I think she looks cute in her outfit. She is a true fashionista and a human Chanel. Almost all of her things are from Chanel, just because she owns some of my clothes from other brands.

Sometimes, standing next to a fashionista makes me feel like a potato that needs to be mashed.

"The visual couple is here."

"The gold digger and the money supplier"

"Lisa is so cute and handsome."

"Look how intimidating Ms. Kim is."

"She looks cold but hot at the same time."

"Lucky bitch."

I heard different comments about us. I stole a glance at Nini to see if she was doing fine. I noticed that she had a look that said she wanted to burst out, but she was trying to keep herself calm because she didn't want to ruin my day.

These students need to shut their mouths and mind their own business. Nini will become scared even more if she hears something that is too much.

"Nini, where did you study in college?" I asked her to invert her attention.

"That was a sudden question, Lili." She commented, holding my hand tightly.

"I just wanted to know since we didn't talk much about your school days." I told her.

She smiled and said, "I graduated from Harvard, Lili."

"So, you haven't experienced the festival here in South Korea?"

She nodded. "Yeah, that's right."

"Let me be your guide this day, and I will tour you around. I will make sure this day will be memorable." I said confidently, and she giggled.

"So, my personal tour guide, where should we go first?" She asked, flashing me her gummy smile.

"Photo booth." I simply answered.

"You want us to take a photo?"

"Yes, I want a photo of us, so if we had kids, we could show them that we attended my university festival together." She blushed, and I pinched her cheeks. "You are so adorable, Nini."

"Lili, stop making me blush." She kissed my cheeks, and it was my turn to blush. "You are so cute, Lili."

She pinched my cheeks.