CHAPTER 44: LEAVE

JENNIE

We stayed for a week here in Hawaii

We stayed for a week here in Hawaii. We did a lot of activities since the kids wanted to try a lot of things.

My cute Lili has developed a new habit, which is to hold and touch my stomach. She sometimes puts her head on my stomach if she wants to sleep. She also bites and pinches it.

She is so cute every time she asks me if she can sleep on top of me or if she can touch it.

We are here at the airport, riding on the plane since we will be going back to South Korea. Lili was sitting beside the window, and I was sitting beside her. She is taking a photo out of the window. She is busy doing that while I'm just glancing at her while reading my emails.

We take off, and the plane is now in the sky. She only stares out of nowhere, then faces me, so I also face her.

"Why?" I asked her while combing her hair with my hand. It has also become my habit. I like running my hands through her hair because it is so silky and smooth and smells good.

"Can I?" She asked while biting her lower lip. 

She was asking if she could touch my tummy, and I chuckled.

"You can't resist touching my tummy, can you?" She nodded and pouted. I put the separator on my other side so the others couldn't see us. I grabbed the blanket and then unbuttoned my shirt.

She smiled happily and hugged me sideways.

Her left arm is behind my back, while her right hand is touching my tummy. She put her head on my shoulder, and I ran my right hand to her head while my left hand scrolled to my laptop that I was using to read some of my emails.

"Sleep tight." I kissed her head, and she hummed in response.

•••

ROSEANNE

Why are they so cute and adorable?

If you're curious, I'm referring to Jenlisa. I'm envious of them. They are such a simple yet sweet couple. I'd like to have a Lisa who, despite being oblivious to love, is eager to learn and would make an excellent girlfriend.