CHAPTER 69: BRO-DAL SHOWER

LALISA

My fiancee and the other bottoms are having a bridal shower; therefore, Jisooni suggested having a bridal shower

Jungkook, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Jisooni, Seulgi, and I chose to watch a football match.

Jackson hasn't come with us since he was in Hong Kong. He won't be able to come to my wedding tomorrow because he has an operation schedule.

Being a doctor in Hong Kong wasn't easy; he couldn't leave his patients, especially when he became the new director of the hospital. Despite not being able to come to my wedding day, he sent me gifts and I hope all the best for me and my wife.

We invited Bobby-oppa as well to our bro-dal shower. He is no longer wearing his suit but instead wearing casual clothes, like us.

We don't have any idea what our significant others will be doing in their bridal shower since they did not tell us, but I'm hoping they will enjoy their night.

"It looks like we have the same thought that it might get cold later." Jisooni scanned my outift.

"We are in an open area; that's why." She nodded.

"Is that what you're going to wear, bear? Aren't you going to feel cold?" I asked her, and she looked at herself.

"No, its fine, its warm." She flexed her flannel, and I shook my head at her antics.

"Really, Kookie? Shades at night?" Seulgi said, and we all looked at Jungkook.

"Don't worry, it's just an accessory. I'm not going to wear it." He removed his sunglasses and put them above his head.

"Our driver/bodyguard is no longer here." Jeongyeon pointed at Bobby.

"My duty today is not to be a bodyguard or a driver because I will be a friend tonight," Bobby said with a swag that made us laugh. "Swag Bro!"

"You look like an oppa, Son Chaeyoung!" Jeongyeon headlocked her.

"Yah! Jeongyeon, let go!" She elbowed Jeongyeon's stomach.

"Ouch! You little sadist!" Jeongyeon groaned in pain.

"Even though I'm little, I can still beat you up," Cubby threatened her.

"Jeongyeon, you better stop. Let's just go!" Jisooni exclaimed.

We all chose to ride in the Hummer owned by Bobby-Oppa. He said he saved up just to buy that car. Bobby-Oppa is the one driving since he doesn't want his baby to get scratched or anything.

•••

We arrived at the football arena, got out of the car, and immediately went inside.

There are a lot of people supporting both themes. We are the only people who are not wearing jerseys from any team.

"Shall we make a bet?" Seulgi suggested, and we all agreed. "Team Red, $500."