CHAPTER 59: CULPRIT

JISOO

We are currently at the hospital; Jennie was already in a private room

We are currently at the hospital; Jennie was already in a private room. It has been eighteen days since the incident, and we are still tracking the culprit behind all of it.

Limario never leaves Jennie's side.

She doesn't even listen to us.

We told her to go home first to take a bath, change clothes, and rest, but she said that she could do all of that here in the hospital since there is a shower room for residents here and she had extra clothes in her locker.

Rosie and I are sitting on the couch watching some news while Lisa is sitting on the chair beside Jennie. She held her right hand while she scrolled through her iPad.

"Jennie-unnie filled the whole news channel." Rosie uttered as she kept changing the channel, then got bored and turned it off.

She sighed, and she put her head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"When will she wake up?"

"I don't know. The doctor said that she might go into a coma."

All of a sudden, I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at my phone screen and saw Jeongyeon calling me.

Jeongyeon

JK: Hello

JY: I called you because I can't reach Lisa's phone. I want you to tell her that I need her here right now.

JK: Did you find something?

JY: Yeah, kind of. I will tell you all once you arrive here.

JK: Okay, we will be going there.

Call Ended

"Lisa." She looked at me, and her eyebags were showing.

"Why?"

"Jeongyeon found something."

Lisa looked at Rosie and said, "Chaeyoung-ah, can you stay here and look for Nini?"

"Sure, be cautious, you two." She hugged us.

We went out of the hospital, and we rode the car. I'm the one who is driving, and Lisa is just sitting beside me. She is so quiet, and she has deep thoughts.

"Lisa."

"Why?"

"Everything will be fine."

"I'm sick of hearing that."

"Because it is."

"It's not; it's much better to just sit and wait for what will happen next. Comforting me just makes me feel weak." I parked the car on the side road.