CHAPTER 61: MARRY ME

A/N: There is a time skip because I wanted to since this story will come to an end. I used a time skip so the pace of this story would be fast.

LALISA

It's been five (5) years since the bad incident that happened to my Nini

It's been five (5) years since the bad incident that happened to my Nini. She stayed at the hospital for two whole weeks after she woke up, and I was the one who assisted her the whole time.

Fortunately, she became her normal self after her wound healed. She didn't experience any difficulty, and her heart was fine.

Today is actually my graduation.

I'm twenty-four (24) and will turn twenty-five (25) in six (6) months, and I'm planning to propose to Nini.

I promised her that she would only wait five years for her, and I'm going to keep that promise.

I'm here at the waiting area with Seulgi. We will be marching in a minute, and I'm nervous, not because of graduation but because I'm going to propose to Nini today here at KM University.

"Drink this." Seulgi handed me a bottle of water, and I accepted it.

I took a few gulps and said, "Thanks."

"Nervous?" I nodded. "Don't worry, I know for sure she will be happy. In particular, she doesn't have any idea what you will be proposing here at your graduation."

"Do you think she will like it?" I inquired.

"Yes, of course, she loves everything you do for her." She looked at the box of the ring that I chose for Nini. "Especially when you are the one who made it."

I observed the ring and asked, "Isn't it too simple?"

"It's not; it's very pretty. Like they said, simplicity is beauty. Also, you work hard for it. You argue with the jewelry shop to let you make the ring yourself."

Before I could even respond, we heard our professor say, "Listen! Graduates, the ceremony will start now!"

I immediately hid the ring, and we started marching, and we sat in our seats. After the opening, they started giving awards and diplomas.

I got summa cum laude while Seulgi, Kookie, and Jackson got cum laude. We're pretty smart, which is why we're well-known at university.

"Jeon Jungkook!" He was called, so he stood up, and we all gave him a round of applause.

Jungkook went on stage, accepted his diploma, bowed in front of everyone, and went back to his seat.

"Wang Jackson!"

"Yahoo!" he shouted, which caused us to laugh at his silliness.

He walked so fast on the stage, shook hands with the principal, and did a back flip. Then, he took a quick selfie with our strict professor, whom the student least liked.