CHAPTER 33: ANGER

LALISA

We went downstairs to eat some breakfast

We went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I'm really stressed out because of the things happening in my life. My biological father is here alive and kicking; Dr. Song punched me in the face, and Nini wanted to get revenge on him.

Seulgi and I will be going to the hospital to continue our internship. We don't care what will happen to us, but as long as we did the right thing, we don't care and we will accept the punishment.

"We're going now." Seulgi informed them.

Jisooni wipes her side lips and nods, "Be careful on your way."

"See you later; we will be going ahead, Nini." I stood up from my seat and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" Nini asked me, earning a shook of the head from me.

"Seulgi bought her car so I can go with her. Don't skip any meals, finish your work, and avoid stressing yourself." I reminded her, and she nodded in understanding.

"Bye, Lili!" She waved her hand at me, and I did the same thing.

"Bye, everyone!!" 

Seulgi and I went out of the Kim Mansion, riding in her car. The drive was quiet, and we don't know what will happen to us; either our internship will be revoked, we will be suspended, someone will file a case against us, etc.

There are a lot of things that might happen to us, but we will just accept them.

In a few minutes, we arrived at the hospital, and Seulgi skillfully parked her car. We both took a deep breath and prepared ourselves.

"Are you ready, Lali?" Seulgi asked me as we unbuckled our seatbelts.

"More than ready, Seulgi." I said confidently.

We did a fist bump and got down the car, then we started to walk inside the hospital. There are lots of eyes on the scene; they already know what happened.

"Intern. Kang and Intern. Manoban, the head wants you to go to the meeting room." One of the nurses named Wendy informed us.

"Thank you, Wendy-sshi." We politely thanked her, and she chuckled.

"Prepare your ears, good luck bitches." Wendy playfully saluted and walked away.

We laughed at her antics and shook our heads.

We don't have a choice but to follow what she says. Therefore, we rode the elevator to the seventh floor, where the meeting room is.

When we arrive at the meeting room, a lot of our senior doctors are here, and I saw Dr. Song Kang, the one who punched me, smirking.

Seulgi and I are standing in front of them as if we had committed a crime. All the lights are on, and they are sitting comfortably in their seats.

"Intern. Kang and Intern. Manoban, do you know why you are here?" An old doctor asked.