CHAPTER 53: 1000% [M]

THIRD PERSON

The brunette undresses herself while walking towards the bed, and the blonde girl is now blushing because this is the first time she has seen the brunette naked, and she will make love with her wide awake.

Jennie seductively crawled at the bed; she was looking at Lalisa like she was her prey; lust was evident in her eyes. Lisa's body is covered with the duvet, so Jennie removes it.

"Just by seeing your body, it's already me wet down there." Jennie straddles her lap and slowly grinds to Lisa. Lisa licked her lips, which made Jennie smirk. "Why don't you try to touch my body and feel my curves?"

"Are you going to be fine with that?" Lisa asked innocently, not knowing what to do, and Jennie nodded. She slowly put her right hand at Jennie's left boobs.

"Mm~.. you just touched it, but you already made me wet. Massage the other one and suck the other one." Lisa did what the brunnette told her; she sucked her right breast and massaged the left one.

"Mmm~.. Ahhh! Lili, keep sucking it." Lisa sucked her breast like a baby that was so eager to taste her mommy's milk. Jennie kept grinding on her dick, and Lisa felt her dick getting harder. She pulled away from her breast, and she looked at Jennie.

"Why did you stop? Jennie asked, getting annoyed.

"It's getting hard." Lisa said, and Jennie grinded more, which made Lisa grumble.

"Mm~..Nini."

"Lay your body down, Lili; let me make you feel good." Lisa laid on the bed, and Jennie sat between her legs, staring at her buddy, who was hard and standing.

"Stop staring at it, Nini, its- Ahhh!! Mm~...Ahh Nini~" Lalisa moaned loudly when Jennie licked her pre-cum before she sucked it and she took her whole 9.5 inches dicked inside her mouth. Her right hand started massaging her balls, and her left hand encircled her clitoral area.

"Ooh~...Ni-ni ahh!!.. ii-its feels good~ don't stopp!!" Lisa moaned while her eyes were closed, feeling the great pleasure. Jennie used her skilled mouth to bob up and down to her whole dickey. Lisa clutched the bed sheets while Jennie sucked her like a lollipop.

"AHHH!!!...Mmm~Nini, I'm cumming!!!! Mm~ Ahh!!..Ahhhh!!!~"

"Cum in my mouth, Lili." Jennie bobbed up and back down more quickly after a few minutes.

"AHHH!!!...Mmm~" Lisa cummed to her mouth, and she drank all of it. She (J) licked her dick, not wasting a drop of her (L) cum.

"You taste so good, Lili." Jennie sat at her abdomen, feeling her wet pussy. The brunette started kissing her ear, jaw, neck, and collarbone.

She was kissing, licking, and biting it, leaving a lot of hickeys. Her kisses went down to her breast, and she sucked them while massaging the other one.

"Ahh~...mmm Ahhh!" Lisa kept moaning, and Jennie smiled while sucking her breast to her abdomen.

All of a sudden, she felt something hot and wet on her shaft.

"F-fuck! It's so big!" Jennie moaned, and she kept kissing her abs. She still adjusts her (J) pussy to her (L) dick since it's big.

Jennie begins bouncing up and down after she adjusts. She was riding her, bouncing up and down frantically.

"Ahhh!!! Jennie!!!.... Mmm~~ Ahhh!!.. Ahhh!!!" Lisa is now moaning a mess, and she holds Jennie's waist while she rides her. Lisa sat up and started kneading Jennie's round breast.

Jennie pushed Lisa's head to her neck to suck, lick, bite, and kiss it. Jennie kept riding her, and she felt she would reach her orgasm. Lisa held her ass while sucking her neck, and Jennie tilted her neck to give her more access.