CHAPTER 13 [1/2]: LEARN

LALISA

"Are you done talking?" I asked her in my calm voice that I always use when I'm talking to her, and then her eyes went wide open; she probably realized what she had said and

She was about to speak, but I didn't let her because I knew what she would be saying.

I'm aware that everything she has said is out of jealousy and anger. She didn't want to hurt me like that, and she can't also stop herself from bursting out of anger since she has always been like that, and it will take time for her to change that bad habit.

"Thank you for letting me know about your thoughts about me, Nini. I appreciate it, and I understand it very clearly." I flashed her a smile and turned my head to where our friends were currently standing.

I'm aware that our friends have witnessed and heard everything since they have been watching us since Nini started shouting.

They are all looking at us worriedly; Rosé even looks like she is about to cry. That woman is too precious; she easily cries about things that make her sad.

Guilt was evident on Nini's face. "Lili, I'm s-"

"Don't worry, it's okay. It's good that you vented your anger on me." I cut her off and reached out for her head, then gave her a gentle pat. "Let's go now; the fireworks will soon start."

I walked ahead of her and dragged Seulgi and Rosé. I hooked my arms at theirs, ignoring their worried look.

"You okay, monkey?" Rosie asked me, sounding so concerned about me, and I nodded.

"Of course I am." I answered without looking at them.

We arrived at a very nice spot, and we sat on the grass. I stared at the dark sky and waited for the fireworks.

"Lali." Seulgi called me.

"Bear, I'm fine. Don't worry, because I'm happy that she told me all her thoughts about me and our relationship.

"I believe you, monkey." I nodded at her.

I brought out my phone and texted my brother to ask him to pick me up because I feel like I can't really stay here any longer.

"Here guys, some chips." Mina offered it to us, and we gladly accepted it.

The fireworks will start in five minutes, and suddenly someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around, and it was my brother.

"Let's go, Pokpak." He handed me his hand, and I accepted it. Then he helped me stand up.

I patted my pants to remove the dirt, and I noticed everyone was looking at me.

"Where are you going?" Jisooni asked me.

"We just have something we need to talk about." Bambam answered for me, trying to help me out of the situation.