CHAPTER 70: WEDDING DAY

THIRD PERSON

Today is a very big day for Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban. All the people at the Kim Mansion are busy making everything perfect. They keep trying to make everything perfect since today is the wedding of the most-awaited couple.

They all wear formal outfits.

Ms. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is in her dressing room. She is wearing her wedding gown with simple makeup that emphasizes her beauty. She was done and all prepared.

She is sitting on the couch while tapping her fingers in her lap anxiously. The bottoms are with her.

"Are you nervous?" Irene asked.

"Why should I? It's just a wedding." Jennie answered cockily, but deep inside she was extremely nervous.

"Jennie-unnie, there is nothing wrong with being nervous at your wedding." Rosie sat beside her.

"Just admit it; being nervous will not lower your pride." Nayeon sat on the couch beside Rosie.

"Nervous and excited might be what you feel right now." Mina sat on Irene's side.

"I will take a photo of five of you; give me a beautiful and elegant smile." Taehyung prepared the camera. "1!..2!..3!.. *click*."

"Fine! I'm nervous and excited at the same time." Jennie admitted while her friends were changing their sitting positions.

"Another one, smile again." They all made posts and smiled. "1...2...3! *click*."

"I think you and Lisa are both nervous now," Irene stated as she checked the photos.

"I think so..." Jennie suddenly thinks about her fiancee's current state.

•••

On the other hand

"Lali, how do you feel?" Seulgi asked Lisa, who was busy checking her lady suit.

"Excited, so excited." Lalisa answered, and excitement was evident in her voice.

There wasn't any nervousness in her voice, which made the tops look a bit confused since they heard the bride was nervous.

"Only excited?" Seulgi clarified, and Lisa nodded. "Are you feeling nervous?"

"Why should I? Is it supposed to be exciting and happy since we are getting married?" Lalisa looked at her confusedly.

The tops mentally facepalmed theirselves.

"Nevermind, Liz." Lisa just shrugged it off.

"Shall we take a photo?" Jungkook proposed the idea, and they all nodded in agreement.

"We shall. What is the purpose of that photographer if we are not going to take a photo?" Jisoo pointed at the man holding a camera who had been waiting for them.

"Take a seat, Liz." Cubby said in a demeaning tone, to which Lisa obliged.

"1!..2!..3!..Smile!!" The photographer took a photo of them. "One more time!"

They did a little photoshoot before they did a last check of their outfits, since the wedding will start soon.

"Liz, I heard you invited JB." Seulgi said, which made all the tops look at Lisa.

"Yes, I did. Did he come?" Seulgi shook his head.

"How can he come when you've just told him he can't be with Jennie? He got so embarrassed, and he's aware you know about his real intention." Jeongyeon stated, and suddenly something hits her. "By the way, who's the pretty lady earlier?"