CHAPTER 67: WEDDING PLAN

LALISA

Mr. Park, the father of Rosie, gave me three days off, knowing that I would get married soon. I'm here, sitting beside Nini in front of a wedding planner, who is also Rosie. Nini and Rosie are both looking at the wedding dress.

Nini suddenly changed her decision. Instead of a beach wedding, she said she wanted us to get married at the church.

At this moment, my fiancee and our wedding planner keep squealing, imagining they are wearing the gowns in the pictures.

"Ahm, may I ask why I'm still here?" I asked because I've been here for a long time, but I can't see what my real purpose is here since they are both talking and squealing as if I'm not here.

"Because you are Jennie's significant other, you are also her soon-to-be husband or wife." Rosie stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Why? Do you perhaps not want to be here, huh?" Nini raised an eyebrow at me.

"To be honest, I'm fine with everything since I can't say no to your decisions. You can decide whatever you want to happen in our wedding, and I'm going to go with the flow." I told her, so she can do whatever she wants to make her dream wedding come true.

Rosie scoffed, "Just tell me you want to play with Jichu."

"Go play with her, but only for three rounds, then come back to me." Nini gave me permission and kissed my cheek. "Three rounds, then comeback, or else I will throw Jisoo's Xbox."

"Ne~" I pecked her lips, and I ran to the living room.

I saw Jisooni playing, and I sat beside her. Then I grabbed the other controller. She looked at me, and she paused the game.

"How's the wedding planning?" she asked me while eating her chicken.

"It is going well. Nini and Rosie can handle it by themselves. They don't need me there at all." She nodded in understanding, knowing what Nini and Rosie have been doing.

"They keep squealing and daydreaming, right?" She confirmed.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Figures."

"How about you and Chaeyoung? When is the wedding?" I inquired.

"Next year in January."

"On your 35th birthday?" She suddenly slapped my arms.

"Don't say my age. I'm quite aware of that." She scolded me and sighed loudly. "I'm getting old."

"Adjust your wedding to October, then take IVF after the wedding. After the child was born, you were already 35, which means if the child turned 5, you would be 40 years old."

"Actually, we are discussing whether to adopt or take IVF."

"I think both choices are good. Adopting a child means she is not really blood related, but the feeling of your adopted child thinking of you as his or her real parents is such a heartwarming feeling. Taking IVF might take a lot of time because sometimes it fails, but if both of you are lucky enough, you will have a child who is blood related and has some character traits from her mother."