CHAPTER 62: YOUNG ONES

LALISA

Today, we have decided to go out without our significant partners since it's been awhile since we hung out with just us and no possessive or jealous partners who would guard us the whole time

Chaeyoung-ah, Jungkookie, Jeongyeonie, Seulgibear, and I will be together this whole day, and we are going to spend it doing nothing but having fun.

I spent a lot of time convincing them to let us go. Nini even sulked for almost half a day just because I wanted to hang out with my friends without her.

Thankfully, she agreed after coaxing her, and my parents kind of helped me to make her agree.

"Are you ready?" Chaeyoung asked me, and the young ones are all present here at the Kim Mansion.

Our partners were also here, waiting for us to leave. They were all crossing their arms, still sulking.They didn't like the idea of us going out without them.

"Yes!" I answered happily as I took a last look at my clothes.

Suddenly, I heard a very cold voice from Nini: "Why so dressed up, Lili? You never wore something like that before since you prefer wearing your hoodie."

"Am I?" I asked my friends, and they all shook their heads in disagreement, which earned a glare from Nini.

"You look good in your outfit, Lali. I much prefer it to your hoodies, even though you look good in those as well." Jeongyeon wiggled her eyebrows, boosting my confidence.

"They like it, Nini." I turned my face in her direction, and she rolled her eyes.

"I love it too, but it will attract sluts and whores." I mentally facepalm myself.

"Don't worry, they can't get near us, and we are all in a relationship. I'm never going to cheat or replace you because you're the only woman who can make my heart beat so fast. Have faith in us, okay?" I smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"We are going now, love. Be good to them." She hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Bye bye." She said in a baby voice. I kissed her forehead, and I pulled away from the hug.

"See you later!" I waved at them and immediately rode the car.

Seulgi immediately drove away. I was sitting beside her in the passenger seat while the others were sitting in the back seat.

We looked like we were in a hurry because our partners might change their minds and don't let us go out without them anymore.

"They are all possessive," Jeongyeon said, and we all nodded in agreement. "I am wondering if they will let us hang out if we are all already married and have kids."

"They will, but it will take a lot of time to convince them," Chaeyoung responded, letting out a deep sigh. "Actually, Chu is whipped when it comes to me, but when I asked her if I could hang out with you, she said yes because she thought that they would be coming as well. Then I told her we were going out without them because it was only for the young ones. That is where she got so possessive. She literally hugged me the whole night. She also hugged me wherever I went."