CHAPTER 13: DANCE

LALISA

It's been three months since Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, but I mostly called her Nini has been my girlfriend

It's been three months since Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, but I mostly called her Nini has been my girlfriend. It obviously made her extra happy that she was labeling me, or that I was labeling her as my girlfriend. I can now fully understand the feeling of having an assurance that I can hold onto, so I could say that she is mine and I'm hers.

Speaking of Jennie Kim, she has been very busy because of the Music Festival, and sometimes I do visit her at her office, but I only stay for about two hours max because I have school and a part-time job.

Well, today is the Music Festival. Seulgi forced and dragged me here to the event, so I don't have a choice but to attend it, and I kind of also want to see Nini's hard work.

I texted her (J), and I told her that I was here, but she hasn't seen my message. She is probably busy checking to see if everything is perfect.

It is only five in the afternoon, and the performance later will start at six.

"Lisa! Let's go there!" Seulgi drags me again to a food stall where someone is selling tteokbokki (rice cake).

We ate about four bowls of delicious and spicy tteokbokki, with, of course, kimbap, fish cake, and ripe radish. The food here is so delicious and well-made that it was so hard to stop eating, but we have to because we are now so full.

Right after we ate, I looked at Seulgi, who was currently rubbing her stomach and slightly patting it as if it would help her digest all the food she ate. I shook my head at her antics and handed her a cup of water, which she gladly accepted.

"Where should we go next?" I asked Seulgi.

She finished drinking her water in one shot and said, "I don't know, let's just look around."

I nodded in agreement.

We walked around the whole area, and the event place is so massive yet so organized. The food stall can be seen on the east and west coasts, while the main stage will be in the north. There are four exits and four entrances, so people could easily get in and out of the event place.

As we looked around, someone suddenly put his arm on my shoulder, and I already knew who it was; that's why I didn't bother reacting to it.

"Liz, what's up?" It was Jackson Wang, Seulgi, and my male friend and classmate.

I remove his arm from around my shoulder. "Have you ever heard of personal space?"

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He apologized to me sincerely, even clasping her hand and bowing playfully, and I chuckled at his silly antics.

"It is fine." I faced my left side to see Jungkook standing, and when our eyes met, he waved his hand at me and smiled.

"So guys, are you going to watch some performances?" Jungkook inquired as he drank his banana milk, which he probably bought from the convenience store nearby.