Part 69

***A rainy day ***

🌹Lethukuthula🌹

" leave it," he says hitting my hand
Me: no! "
I continued to hold my dresses, giggling and running away from him,  as the wind found pleasure in blowing my short dress away, Well, it was overcast all day, but there wasn’t any thunder and lightning to warn us. It just started coming down, so Mlodi grabbed my hand, and we ran to his car,

We were both drenched soaked but all we did was laugh at our self,
"Ooh my God I need to stop taking these walks with you "
Him: I hate indoors and you will just have to learn to love it "
I laughed trying to wipe my now very wet face, he took off his t-shirt and started wiping my face and hair

I looked at his toned body his got a lot of tattoos but that did not hide his abbs and the hairy line that run from his belly down to his mmmm.  . .

I looked up but I found him glaring at me, I'm practically naked now since this white t-shirt dress is so wet it's like I'm in a wet t-shirt competition,  my  nipples are just  sticking out

He cleared his throat and started looking around his car.
God damn it this guy is playing mind games with me. I was curious as to how long is he going to play this game, I mean we have been seeing each other for over a month now

" Mlondi..." I said softly
He gave me this stare that I swear I could never forget. There was lust in his look. It was almost as though he was ripping my clothes off with his eyes. I felt myself becoming wet. Too shy to make the first move I looked down,

But He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me into a kiss. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. His tongue dipped into my mouth and he sucked and pulled at my bottom lip. His hands traced from the back of my neck to the front of my wet dress. He gripped my left breast hard, a moan escaped from my mouth. He kept forcing his tongue down my throat while roughly rubbing my breast in a circle. I leaned back in my seat as his hand traveled down to my inner thighs. He slipped his hand into my panty and rubbed my clit with his fingers. The car smelled of my sweet pussy. He pushed his fingers into my pussy and began finger fucking me. His tongue moved from my mouth to the crevasse of my neck. He licked and sucked all over my neck, hard enough to give me a hickey, and began furiously finger fucking me.

"F-f-fuuuuck," I moaned, pulling on his wet hair.

I was so close to cumming, then he stopped. he quickly took his hand out of my panty, he jumped out

"Where are you going?" I asked, confused.

He gave me a smirk and jumped out, I looked at him as he ran in the rain to my direction damn he so is  sexy he opened the passenger door led me to the back seat.

"I'm sorry we have to do this in my car, but I can't wait any longer "
he groaned laying me down. He looked so hungry. I wanted him to but I was a bit nervous I haven't had sex in such a long time, but a slut in me wanted to feel his dick in me. God knows I have been waiting for this too.

He got on top of me and began slobbering all over my neck. I don't know how or when he took off my dress, I was just glad that it's raining cats and dogs outside for people to notice what's we doing,

I could immediately feel myself getting wet again. As he ripped my panties off and grabbed a condom from his glove compartment. He slipped it on and looked at me in my eyes.

"If it hurts too much, tell me," he said. I swallowed... nodded,
He got back on top of me and bit my neck, sliding his cock in my wet pussy. A loud moan escaped my lips. It sounded of both pain and ecstasy.
Him: hawe ma!... Fuck!
He slowly raised his hips and dipped his cock back into my wet hole, My hands traveled from his neck to his lower back, digging my nails in him pushing his pelvis deeper into me. After a few times of him slowly thrusting me, he moaned into my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now"

After hearing that I pop my eyes open, as he quickly flipped me onto my stomach and grabbed all of my hair into his fist. He pulled on my afro with one hand to arch my back and had his other on my back. He began fucking the life out of me. I could feel my pussy clenching on his hard dick. I could hear the sound of my wet pussy welcoming him in and out, as he fucked me hard. It sounded like a puppy drinking water. My juices began leaking down my leg and onto his.

"You're so fucking wet, babygirl," he groaned.

"Uuuuum hhhhh" I moaned, wanting to take more of his dick.

He sat in his seat and pulled me on top of him. I guided his dick into me and began riding him. Damn, I suck at women on top, but his strong arms bounced me up and down making me scream his name,

Him: oooh sweet Jesus...."
I felt his dick pulse all around my pussy walls. He rubbed my clit in circles with his fingers, fuuuuuuck it felt so good.

"I'm close to cumming,"
He laid me onto my back and started fucking me hard. "Oooooooooh f-f-fuuuuuuuuck Ml....oondi" I moaned, scratching all over his back.

"Cum for me baby," he groaned, giving me a sexy look. "Cum for me my love," he said sucking on my neck. "I want to feel your pussy cum all over my dick."

I felt my orgasm rising. I was going to cum.  My back arched as high as it could, and Mlondi began to thrust me as hard as he could. "Uuuuuuuh," I yelled, pushing myself onto his shaft, My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I felt my pussy clench on his hard dick. "Ohhh fuck...." he groaned, cumming into my pussy. I felt his dick pulse in me.

He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard... He kissed my neck, I notice that the car door was not closed
Me: Mlondi the car door is open..."
I said out of breath
Him: muntu wami we just had mind-blowing sex in the car and now going to tell me about a bloody car door
Me: so all along?"
Him: babe I'm too tall for sex in a car..."
He said all along with his face buried on my neck and his shaft still inside me,
Me: Mlondi get off me... Ooh God what if someone saw us"
Him: people see my car, they turn and walk the other direction... Relax"