Part 78

***Thow pass***

Narrated

Ntsika walked out of the house while Sbahle and her mother were catching up about life at the Ngonyameni village, he decided to walk outside jumped inside his car, and drove few houses to thrown room.

He looked around and breath out loud, this was his life...what he was born to become, as he set in the thrown his heart started beating fast, he rubbed his hand on the leopard skin on his seat and he looked next to him, the Queen seat and he sigh holding his head.

You see Being a Member of the Bhengu Royal Family comes with many privileges. However, it also comes with a high risk of public scrutiny and security risks. Due to their prominence and wealth, the Royals are often targets. In the 80s, Princess Luthando, Ntsiks Aunt, was the target of a kidnapping attempt. . .few years later, there was an assassination on King Bhengu, Ntsika father, and today Ntsika is in a wheelchair because of a failed assassination against him, all these events were orchestrated by Bhengu family members, the killing, kidnapping, witchcraft, abuse, assault.. all for this for the sake of power. For the seat. For the thrown.

Ntsika did not choose to be a part of the Bhengu Royal Family, he was born into it. As illustrated above, being a Royalty comes with significant risks. He thought about what if he just conduct a rescindment of his public duties, but still, it's impossible and will not alleviate the danger he and his future family could face because of his public status.
Even if it were possible to give up all of this he will still be entitled to security as a Royal Birthright.

The only thing he feared the most was losing Liya, not due to break up or separation but if any of his family found out, they might remove her from his life because she is a nobody,
So he has left heavy security watching over her because of the potential threat to her wellbeing that will forever remain high because of him.

" makaSibahle said I would find you here "
Sbahle said walking in the thrown room, Ntsika raised his head and looked at his little sister, not so little anymore, because of her status but hay in his eyes she will forever be the annoying child that took most of his father's attention.

Me: thanks for coming "
Sbahle: Ma, fears of what you about to do, and how it will destroy that maiden life"
Me: she may not be royalty but she was born to lead"
Her: does she know who we are? ... our family?"
Ntsika: the only important thing Sbahle is that she knows me"
Sbahle: Bhuti ...i mean does she  know our family...."
Ntsika: ALL I HAVE DONE WAS FOR THIS FAMILY, THEY PUT ME THROUGH HELL, KILLED MY FATHER, PUT ME ON THE WHEELCHAIR, I DONT WANT TO MENTION WHAT THEY PUT MOM AND YOU TROUGH, BUT STILL I WAKE UP, WORK HARD TO MAKE THEM WHAT THEY ARE TODAY...!! "
Sbahle: I know..."
Ntsika breathe out loud
Him: look Sbahle I might put up a front with this family, might also be someone else with my people, but when I'm with her, I  can be everything I truly am. She loves me for the person I am, and I do the same for her. All she wants is for both of us to be equals in the relationship, where both of our needs and desires have an equal voice. I knew from the word go that by getting in a  relationship with a strong independent woman, I  will eventually see how she makes me want to be more and give more. I just wanted to Treat her the way she deserves to be treated, to spend years by her side even when I feel  like a lifetime is not enough to love her completely..."

Sbahle breath out loud and sat next to his brother
Ntsika: I love her Sibahle...I love her so much that I can give up all of this just to be with her!"
Sbahle held his brother's hand
Sbahle: ubaba used to say, Our life is designed to inspire. Let’s make footprints worth following. Nobody ever changed the world by following someone else. Instead, people who change the world live differently and inspire others to do the same. Possessions may briefly impress, but they never inspire.

Our life is important. Our hearts and soul make us valuable. Don’t sacrifice your important role in this world by settling for possessions that can be purchased with a card of plastic.

Our life deserves better. Joy, happiness, and fulfillment are found in the invisible things of life: love, hope, peace, and relationships. And they are not on sale at your local departmental store. Stop looking for them there. People who live their lives in pursuit of possessions are never content. They always desire newer, faster, or bigger because material possessions can never satisfy our deepest heart desires. .  ."

Ntsika: I wish I had a talk like that with him"
" he speaks through her all the time"
Ntsika and Sbahle looked up and their mother stood by the door with her arms folded
Queen " your father is gone Ntsika but he is amongst us, if you want to be a great king you need to create your own path and if that means archiving those Goals means you need Liyana Ziqubu by your side, so be it..."
Ntsika looked at his mother with a faint smile

Ntsika: ma uthini?"
The Queen came closer to him,
Queen: I am saying you have done a lot for this family with my help of cause..."
They chuckled
Queen: but you deserve to be happy..."
He places her hand on his cheek,
Queen: this family has put you through hell and I will not allow them to take whatever joy you have found in that beautiful girl "

Ntsika and her mother hugged, Ntsika turned and looked at Sbahle and mouth
"thank you"
He knew that she was the only person that can soften his mother's heart, but never thought it will be this pronto
Queen: I want to meet her, properly meet her,  go get her"

Ntsika stood up if he could jump he could,
Ntsika: and the Ndebele's? ..."
Sbahle: Muthi our cousin is coming back from Scotland, and I think he and Anele Ngwane will make a perfect couple, what do you think ma"
Queen: urg let's throw pass this to your Aunties house...let her deal with arranged marriage"

Ntsika looked at Sbahle and his mother and busy out and laughed.