Part 178

*** Nothing In This World Is Hidden Forever***

🌹Liyana 🌹

"I'm sorry I could not answer your calls I was kind of busy with my other meetings "

I nodded as I moved aside and allowed Mzokhulayo to walk inside my hotel room,

Him: are you going somewhere? "

Mzokhulayo asked looking at my dress

Me: yeah, I have dinner with the Bhengu's "

Him: ok that is great I'm guessing the meeting with Queen Sbahle went well then? "

He asked sitting down on the couch, I breathed out loud as I recalled how breath-catching the meeting was, Queen Sbahle placed all of her cards on the table and did not hold back how angry she was, judging by what I heard about the Black family I too feel like vomiting to even think that I am related to Nonzwakazi, that woman is just evil

Me: Did you know what Nozwakazi and his son did to Nwabisa? "

He just looked at me and slowly nodded

Me: And yet you made me go to that meeting, listen to that horror story, and worse I had to defend and apologize for our aunts' evil deeds? "

Him: Liyana, you know the reason why I asked you to attend that meeting? "

Me: ooh my God, just because I'm involved with Ntsika, you presumed that just maybe the Bhengu family will go easy on me? ... "

He sighed and looked down

Me: Well guess what? They did not I got all the punches, insults, and grievances that came with meeting ... Mzokhulayo, the Bhengus are even thinking of a lawsuit? "

Him: what! "

He said with his eyes popped out, I sighed and set down

Me: well, they were anyway ... if it wasn't for Nwabisa's decision to request a divorce "

Him: WHAT ... LIYANA I asked that you try and resolve this quietly "

He lashed at me

Me: this was the only quiet way to resolve this matter and we were able to agree with! ... cause it was either this or a very expensive lawsuit! "I lashed back at him as well,

He was on his feet biting his upper lip

Him: Dadobawo won't like this, I mean divorce comes with custody battles shit this will get messy "

Me: Maybe not, Nwabisa wants nothing to do with the Blake's including their money, and the company all she asks is to get visitation rights from her daughter ... She said that she knows how much Vuyo loves her daughter, and she will not fight for sole custody, but she wishes for joined custody "

Him: ok ... but why do I feel like there is a catch in this? "

I breath out loud nodded and said "provided Dadebawo is not part of the child's life as in the child must not visit her or have alone time with her "

Mzokhulayo looked at me in ewe

Me: as a soon to become a mother I feel the very same way, Nozwakazi literally pimped Nwabisa for her personal gain, no woman in her right mind will trust her daughter with such a woman so that was the final agreement, and it was NOT opened for negotiation "

He slowly nodded "Vuyo had two kids with Nwabisa, but I only hear you talking about one child, what is the story with that other child that she ran away with? "