Part 146

****Street King****

Lethukuthula

What the hack are you doing here? "

Him: is that the way to greet isithandwa sakho? "

Me: you think calling yourself that it will make what you did right?'

Him: ooh what have I done now?"

Me: you drove into my neighborhood with this vruuu-pa "

Him: it's gosheshe babe, not VW car .... "

Me: that's not the point!!! "

Him: what's the point ke? "

Me "Mlondi! stop cutting me off! I am trying to talk! "

Him: more like bite my head off!" he mumbled and looked outside the window, starting the car and 'speeding off, I wanted to punch him so hard, but he gave me a side smile giving me a butterfly in my tummy, feeling my head with one question that I cannot answer

'Why am I head over hills in love with him? '

I sighed, set back, folded my arms, and looked outside the window as he ran his left hand on my thigh.

Him: so, your father has risen from the dead? "

He said mocking me with his loud laugh while sucking on his lolly pop,

Me: not funny "

I said glancing at him but I was only met by his small eyes, shining bright, like middays sunshine's, with vespers twilight, his eyes full of emotion that sparks my blood to rise, through his eyes I only see the divine bad -boy, who Speak with love and tenderness, making me see a million stars in him that transforms him to the picture of innocence guy I would love to introduce to my family.

Him: I'm sorry "

He said gently pinching my chin.

Me: and for your information, he is my uncle "

Him: yeah! I could tell, he looks like your father "

Me: more like he is his clone "

He laughed shaking his head.

Him: and babe, the last time I checked we were Zulu's and since your father has a brother technically that man is your father as well "

I raised my left eyebrow and looked at him.

Me: ooh one visit to your father's house and you come back knowing the tradition and the Zulu way?"

Him: mam'Ntungwa all I'm saying is that ...."

Me: Mlondi please just don't .... I'm still very much shocked that I have a leaving family member on my father side of the family and worst part he looks like a dead man!! "I said biting my lip

He continued to chuckle.

Him: uthi ufunani? "

Me: he wants to partake in my father's unveiling "

Him: is that all? "

Me: it's complicated "

Him: try me"

I breathe out loud

"He and my father did not get along and this bad blood between them has made my father's afterlife feel like hell or it is hell since he is technically in hell ... aish I don't know ... "I said feeling frustrated by the whole idea.

Him: What? "

Me: it's.... It's complicated babe".

I said softly, looking down and fiddling with my fingers, how do I tell the man that I love that my father had a hand in killing his family and making his brother's life a living hell, the man lost everything because of Mtuungwa but his forgiving heart wants to make peace with his past.