𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Her small hands clutched on my shoulders securely as she kissed me back, slowly building up confidence in the kiss, driving me more and more insane. 

"Alessandro."- moaned softly Celest in the kiss, holding onto me, snapping my self-control. 

I claimed her juicy, sweet, plump lips in demanding, ardent, needy kiss, my hands trailing to her delicate waist, gripping it securely before hoisting her weightless self up. Her slim, long, scandalously sexy legs wrapped around my waist as her lean, dainty arms hooked around my neck - 2 tiny gestures that heated atmosphere up to hellish scales.

Neither of us is thinking straight and it shows because I took her inside my house and she let me. 

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

My back collided with the wall, the door slamming shut after us. He devoured my mouth, kissing me licentiously, clouding my disoriented senses more and more. 

"This is wrong."- I whispered in the kiss, breathless and lost in the moment."

"Allora perché cazzo ci si sente così bene?"- spoke coarsely Alessandro, capturing my lips in a hot kiss, taking my purse from me, dismissing it God knows where. (Then why the fuck it feels so good?) 

I didn't understand a word, but I didn't need to. 

My hands tangled in his voluminous, thick, silky, shiny, midnight black hair as I pulled him closer, melting in his arms, losing track of what's right and wrong.

Cold, silk sheets snapped me out of my trance, yet not for long because our lips didn't detach not even for a second. His tall, powerful, rugged body towered over my small self as he leaned on his forearms, ravishing my mouth, making me feel things I have never went through in my life. 

"Sei così fottutamente bella."- said smokily Alessandro, leaving delirious kiss on my jawline, slowly trailing down to my neck, causing me to sigh in unfamiliar enjoyment. (You are so fucking beautiful.) 

My eyes shut close as I couldn't contain my feathery moan, my back arching once he laid delightful, hot kiss on that specific spot on my neck, kissing it again and again, gripping sheets in his fists firmly when I moaned once more, holding onto his big biceps, my long nails digging in them.

Black, silk dress of mine rode up, exposing more of my thighs and his hands were quick and eager to reach the unveiled territory. Our lips crashed in a tantalising kiss as he gripped my small thighs, his warm touch melting me, making me want to run away and give myself to him at the same time.

His white, even teeth sunk in my bottom lip, triggering my breathless sigh at the mixture of pain and pleasure. He kissed me lushly, squeezing my thighs, feeling my hands clutch on the hem of his long-sleeve. 

My cheeks turned rosy as I looked away in timidness while he took the black fabric off, sitting up, exposing his godly torso. 

He held my chin, making me look at him, and kissed me mercilessly with newly found passion as something cold brushed against my neck.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

My hand laid on her delicate shoulder and I turned her around on her flat stomach, smirking at her feathery gasp. I trailed the zipper of her silk dress down, leaving kisses on her smooth, luminous, sleek skin, unable to have enough of her.