𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Marvellously rested, deliciously fed, made love to, given the most romantic and beautiful bubble bath to and sweetly cuddled right after - this is the kind of morning I love. 

My green eyes fluttered close as Sandro kissed my temple and pulled me closer, holding me in his muscular, tattooed arms like his tiny princess. My arms wrapped around his strapping torso and I hugged him tightly. 

"We are going Christmas shopping today, mia dolce cara."- said my beloved man tenderly with a dreamy smile and I tilted my head back to glance at him. 

"I really do not know what we need."- I said softly, my voice quiet and gentle, and he smiled at me, kissing me adoringly. 

"We need the biggest Christmas tree out there, lots of decorations, some fairy lights, stockings, mistletoe, wreath and some festive tableware."- replied Sandro warmly, naming things, most of which I only saw either in stores or in movies, but never in a place where I lived. 

"And once we get all of that, we will buy whatever your golden heart wants, mia piccola: stupid matching PJs and socks, Christmas blankets, candles, sheets - anything you want, baby."- stated my husband, caressing my cheek as I smiled, my eyes watering just a little bit. 

"You'd wear matching PJs and socks with me?"- I asked softly as he wiped away a tear, his smile being the reason why my heart is racing like this. 

"I will be honoured to wear matching PJs and socks with you, mia bella principessa."- stated Alessandro genuinely and smiled once I kissed him passionately, hugging him securely, glowing with that childish kind of joy.

In just a second I was out of bed and dashed to get dressed, thrilled to bits and on cloud nine. 

I slipped out of his T-shirt that I had on and quickly got dressed, going for something very comfy and tasteful at once. 

Light grey sweatshirt dress, white socks and pretty Balenciaga trainers. Black Prada bag and a white cap. I didn't bother much with makeup: brushed brows fixed in place with soap, cherry lip balm, a tiny bit of concealer and contouring with delicate highlights. My hair was brushed and straightened. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists before adding jewellery.

In just 30 minutes I was ready and eagerly dashed out of the closet, just to melt and lose track of my plans

"Who is my little bagel?"- I cooed to Toffee, laying down on the bed, leaning my forearms on either of his sides. 

"You are so, so, so perfect."- I murmured quietly, kissing his tiny muzzle as he closed his eyes, wiggling his tail. 

I tucked my 3rd baby in and smooched his little nose, smiling at how cosily he is settled.