𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Entire week in London.

Sandro spent entire week with me in London, doing everything and anything with me. The list of what we did can go on for a long time, yet it isn't worth it naming each activity because, in the end of the day, it will never convey how blissful, beautiful, memorable our time here was and how much it means to me that he wanted to get to know my roots, my aunt and my hometown.

Today is September 12th, we are back in Rome.

My cheek nuzzled into his chest, the two of us face to face, his muscular arm resting on the curve of my waist while his other hand is cupping my cheek, his thumb is caressing it so-so gently and soothingly that my eyes closed as I enjoyed his tenderness, my heart full of love and adoration for him.

"Piccola?"- wondered Sandro, fondly glazing his thumb over my cheekbone, and my eyes fluttered open as I granted him all of my attention.

"Is there anything you have always wanted, but couldn't get?"- he asked warmly, gazing in my green eyes.

"A puppy."- I professed quickly, not needing even a second to dwell on it.

"A dog?"- chuckled Alessandro as I smiled brightly, loving his beautiful, husky laughter.

"Yes. A medium-sized dog with wavy, almost curly, fur."- I said openly, confessing about my childhood dream.

Auntie and uncle barely covered all bills, then it was just me and my aunt, as well as debts, bills and my countless jobs. There was simply no point in even bringing such subject up because a pet is a massive responsibility that demands expenses, big ones at that. I have always wanted a such puppy, so many kids from school had pets and talked so much about them - I could never listen enough about it because it was the closest I could ever get to this topic.

"Seems like we have a puppy to get today, mia cara."- stated calmly Sandro with dreamy smile, bringing the most delighted smile on my face as I suck in his embrace, squishing him tightly.

"Really?"- I asked excitedly as he chuckled, hugging me securely, laying doting kiss on my lips.

"Really, gattina. I want to give you everything you want and I want to make you happy."- said my love fondly, kissing me intimately as I smiled contentedly, returning his honeyed kiss with pure delight, holding him lovingly in my arms.

"I love you."- I spoke sincerely, giggling when he tackled me beneath himself and cuddled me, peppering my face, neck and exposed parts of my chest with soft, gentle kisses.

"When can we go?"- I wondered softly in excitement as he smiled at me, pecking my nose cutely.

"As soon as now, baby girl."- answered Sandro, lightening my smile up as I wiggled out of his grasp and dashed to get dressed, hearing the most velvety chuckle in response.

We showered together in the morning before breakfast, so all I did now was brush my hair, apply lip balm and get dressed in comfy, light grey sweatpants and a top. Matching sweatshop is neatly dropped over my shoulders, just in case it gets cold. Grey trainers, dainty earrings and all done.

 Grey trainers, dainty earrings and all done