𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"That's for your gorgeous mamma, mio piccolo diamante."- I said with a smile and kissed my son's cheek as he smiled brighter at the dear and familiar to him word. 

While Tomie is relaxing in a baby nest after having been bathed, dressed, cuddled and fed from a bottle, I took 2 plates and placed vanilla waffles on them before decorating them with honey, blueberries and raspberries. Freshly made orange fresh was poured into 2 glasses and I prepared 2 glasses of water for us before getting my beloved's vitamins and supplements ready for her. 

"Mamma."- chirped Tomas, making cute grabby hands, and I turned around, glancing behind my back, my heart missing beats. 

Those heaven-made, lush green eyes are full of tears that contrast with her sweet, picture-perfect smile that I am crazily in love with. Nothing, but my unbuttoned shirt and her sheer, light blue undergarments cover her small, slender figure that I had wrapped in my arms all night long. Those lustrous, satiny, inky black locks fall down her back in such messy, yet undeniably beautiful waves. Just a couple of strands frame her comely, delicate face that is so full of loveliness and perfection. The scent of honey and vanilla lingers around her, creating a one-of-a-kind mixture with my much stronger, smokier, spicier fragrance. Diamond rings and her beloved jewellery twinkle so fucking sublimely, creating such an irresistible shine to her angelic self. 

"Gattina."- I said in worry as she came up to me, blinking away a dozen of tears. 

Celest tenderly reached for my hands and I glanced at our intertwined hands, losing my ability to speak once she gently pulled them towards her stomach. 

"You have a little bump."- I whispered, incapable of tearing my eyes off her tiny belly. 

So small, so fragile, so breathtaking and so immaculate.

My hand will cover her miniature belly utterly, it will be invisible beneath it. It seems and feels like her little bump will crumble if I touch it. 

"It's perfect, mia cara."- I almost whispered, compelled and in love with her all over again, my heartbeat beyond any description. 

"Don't be afraid, my love."- spoke Celest softly when I didn't let her lay my hand on her small bump, having no idea how to touch it, it appears to be so, so delicate.

I glanced at my wife for a moment before looking at our hands again, letting her place my hand on her beautiful bump. 

From the second she told me that she is bearing my second child, I knew that it will be a journey that will never ever compare to anything. 

This is something way greater than I can convey. 

The way my heart is beating, the way my eyes are filled with tears, the way words are stuck in my throat and the way everything flipped upside-down for me - this is one of the most beautiful experiences in my life. 

"It is flawless."- I struggled to say, my hand like a father on her belly that neither of us can see beneath my large hand. 

I kneeled before my wife and my hands gently laid on her slender, miniature waist as I kissed her belly, my heart missing beats, fluttering and soaring up on cloud nine.