𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I miei nipotini. (My tiny grandsons.)

My pride and joy, my serenity and life.

I laughed as my tiny boys ran from me, the hour of us in the backyard of my house, playing and running around all morning. 

"Siamo più veloci, nonno!"- laughed Tomie happily as his small brothers chuckled, following him around. (We are faster, grandpa!) 

"Forse, ma i miei passi sono più grandi dei vostri, miei piccoli angeli."- I said amusedly, scooping all 3 of them in my arms and hugged them tightly, kissing their perfect cheeks as they beamed, squeezing me so lovingly and tightly. (Maybe, but my steps are bigger than yours, my tiny angels.)

"Un altro giro, nonno, per favore!"- chirped the twins with the cutest smiles as I grinned, the happiest to comply. (One more round, grandpa, please!)

"Se vi prendo, potrò coccolarvi tutto il giorno."- I said with a smile and Dio, they beamed, already ready to cuddle now. (If I catch you, I will get to cuddle you all day.)

I played with my small grandsons until they got tired, lunchtime nearing us. 

"How about you take a nap and I will make your favourite pasta for lunch?"- I offered my precious boy, grinning at how they smiled at the mention of their beloved dish. 

My tiny Italians. 

"With extra parmesan, nonno."- added Tomasso winsomely as I fixed his messy, curly, inky black hair. 

"That's the only way we eat pasta, piccolo mondo."- I said with a chuckle as they grinned cutely, snuggling into me. 

We went inside and I tucked my little boys in while they cuddled up on the sofa, watching their favourite cartoon - "Toy Story" - to relax a little bit. 

I took a little detour to my youngest grandsons' nursery to check on the little twins, who are still sleeping. Once I made sure Mattia and Maximo are alright, I went to the kitchen and began making lunch for us, loving my quality time with my small grandsons. 

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Don't call, text or email me."- I told my assistant, handing him the last file that needed my signature, now officially free to spend time with my family for the whole 5 months.

At last, no work. 

Fuck, sounds heavenly. 

"My love."- chirped the sweetest voice as I grinned, turning around to face my angel. 

All pregnancies were beautiful on her, she looked divine when she was pregnant with our baby boys, I have never adored her more than I do now.

But this pregnancy...Fuck, Celest is glowing so goddamn dazzlingly. 

She is so comfortable and confident during this pregnancy, she is the healthiest she has ever been and cazzo, she is the most adorable, the most gorgeous, the most winsome, the sunniest, the sexiest and the horniest angel. 

This pregnancy is special in every single way.

"Dio, sei perfetta, mia dolce principessa."- I said warmly, gently cupping her tiny cheeks as she beamed, kissing me, making my heart race. (God, you are perfect, my sweet princess.)