𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

A month. 

31 days.

A months of this mess - hot, forbidden, desirable, bad, delightful mess. A month of daily sex whenever he wanted, however he wanted, for hours upon hours without breaks. My 6-days long period was the only time he didn't touch me; what's more - I didn't see him for 6 days straight and it wretches me on the inside. 

No communications from him, no kissing, no touching him, no holding me, not seeing him during sex - responds, bondage and blindfold make sure of it. He is rough, harsh, salacious and aggressive. There is nothing I can ask of him, only he gets to command and bend rules to his liking.

I miss him. 

I miss the care he gave me, be it for mere 5 minutes and only after sex. I want him to kiss me, to hold me, to caress me, to speak to me. His cold temper and behaviour are hurting me and he doesn't care - that's what hits the most. 

Hot tear rushed down my cheek as he pounded in me from behind, pulling my hair, my hands restrained and motionless behind my back. I whimpered once his large hand hit my sore, red bum again and again, mixing scandalous pain with unexplainable pleasure. 

My core is so sensitive, yet his massive, thick, 10,5-inches are drilling into me without any mercy, rearranging my insides, hitting places that sent shivers down my spine. Sound of wet skins clapping echoes across the dimly light-up red room, toys that he used on me are scattered around the enormous bed.

"Oh God."- I spoke breathlessly, clutching on the ropes, whimpering at powerful orgasm kicking in, shooting through my sensitive and exhausted body. 

"Cazzo."- swore raspingly Alessandro, making ravishing thrust, spilling in the condom, his hands squeezing my bum savagely. 

My eyes fluttered close as I took deep breaths, tears streaming down my face at the intensity, soreness and emotional hurt. He took off the blindfold and I glanced at his hands that are untying my hands, freeing me. 

The moment I was out of his grasp, I left.

I left the room and hid in the bathroom, shattering as water covered the sound of my breathy sobs and cries. I scrubbed my skin, tears mixing with water continuously, my heart breaking and soaking up lesson that I should have learnt right away. 

This is not for me. 

I do not belong here. I cannot be who he wants me to be. Not with this treatment.

"Gattina."- said huskily Alessandro, his fingertips glazing over my back, my heart racing faster out of the most indescribable, the messiest mix of emotions. 

"Don't touch me."- I almost whispered, pressing into the wall, tears stinging my soul when his warm, soft, masculine hands laid on my waist and turned me around. 

"Go away."- I whispered brokenly, not needing his bipolar actions. 

"Celest, don't do this."- stated Alessandro, cupping my face with his hand, making me look at him. 

"Don't do what? It is you, you are the one, who does this. Where did we go wrong? Where did I go wrong?! I will fix my mistakes, I will apologise, I will beg for forgiveness, I will do anything just to get back you that I had a month ago: one that kissed me, held me close, soothed me, asked me how I feel and talked to me. I will sell my soul to the devil if that's what it takes."- I snapped, crying in hurt, my tears landing in his palm. 

"I miss you. I want you and need you. This hurts me more than you will ever know."- I whispered brokenly, my breathing hitching when his muscled, inked arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer until our naked bodies pressed together.