𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"I won't handle that much weight."- said Celest with the cutest pout as I set the barbell up for her last circuit. 

"You will, gattina, you are going to do just fine."- I assured her, kissing her forehead lovingly to comfort her. 

"I will be right behind you, spotting you, mia cara. You are safe and secure."- I said warmly and she nodded trustingly, making me smile. 

She got in the position and I gently fixed her ponytail for her, helping her to get comfortable. 

"You got this, mia piccola bella."- I said with a smirk, slapping her round, firm, sexy ass playfully, making her smile preciously. 

I stood right behind my darling, keeping an eye on her as she squatted, having no idea what a distraction her beautiful body is. My eyes trailed down to her luscious ass, my smirk darkening as I relished in the fact that it is my ass: mine to touch, squeeze, bite, slap and grope. 

"Shh, I got you, mia amata cara."- I said calmly, holding the barbell with my one hand while wrapping my arm around her small waist, keeping her steady when she struggled to sit up after the 12th time. 

"You did very well, mio caro sole."- I whispered to her, placing the barbell in place before hugging her tightly and kissing her temple from behind. 

"It was a quite heavy workout."- sighed Celest cutely as I chuckled, laying a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. 

My darling wanted to work out with me and let me arrange her program for the day. Celest is dainty, she is my precious angel, I have no heart to tire her the way I exhaust myself in the gym, so I took it easy on her, nothing she has not done before. 

"My workouts always end with cardio, mia dolce principessa."- I told her devilishly, turning her around in my arms and palming her gorgeous ass. 

"After all of this, no."- murmured my innocent wife and I kissed her cheek, her little hands on my chest. 

"Mio angelo innocente, for you only there is a very special kind of cardio."- I whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe, smirking at how she only now grasped what I mean. 

"Twins and Tomie might wake up soon."- spoke my love, moaning once I kissed her sweet spot, taking my time to map my way to her comely neck. 

"They know that papà needs their beautiful mamma for himself, they won't be up any time soon."- I said raspingly, hoisting her sweet self up in my arms, swearing lowly once Celest hugged me tightly, sighing against my lips alluringly.

I claimed her sugary lips in a demanding kiss, taking her upstairs, loving every damn second of how my wife melted in my arms, moaning just for me, pulling me closer to herself. 

𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴.

I entered our bathroom, sitting my wife on the sink area, smirking at how she pulled me closer, already taking my shorts off. I took the hem of her sexy sports bra and got rid of it, fucking in love with her heavenly body. 

"You have no idea how damn much this has been taunting me, baby."- I said darkly, taking her short as fuck shorts off, along with that thin thong that has been on my mind ever since I saw her put it on in the morning.

"Are you a good girl, gattina?"- I asked hoarsely, my hand delicate on her pretty neck as Celest gazed at me like an angel, biting her sweet bottom lip like a tease. 

"Sì, Sir."- answered my beloved, unable to contain the sugary moan once I chocked her so damn gently, still afraid to be too rough, too harsh on her, but fuck, if she doesn't like it when I look after her in my way.