𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

𝘈𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 14𝘵𝘩.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Sandro woke up at 6 AM to go on a run for an hour or so. 

I used that time to nuzzle into his side of the bed and get a few more minutes of sleep before getting up to work out too. 

I tied my hair in a high ponytail, trailing my pale green eyes up and down my appearance with a proud smile. 

It's been 4 weeks since I gave birth to Luca and Angelo and I love how I look, all the workouts I did during the pregnancy are paying off: yoga, pilates, a bit of strength training, swimming and jogs.

I look just like I did before the pregnancy, still very petite and lean, but what highlights it all is that I am finally able to maintain those precious, healthy 50 kilograms and it shows: no more horrifyingly thin physic, no more poking bones, no more physical weakness. 

I look well and I feel well.

In the sunniest mood, I headed downstairs to the kitchen to have a pre-workout shake. 

I approached the island, looking through the 3 letters on it. 

One of them certainly made my day. 

I grinned to myself, waltzing to the fruit fridge like the happiest puppy, my mood utterly perfect and the cheeriest. 

I placed strawberries, banana, mango and spinach down and contentedly washed and cut everything before pouring it all into the blender, adding 1 scoop of protein powder per Sandro's advice that has really helped me to stay in control of my weight. 

Once that all blended well, I poured the smoothie into the glass and drank it unhurriedly while playing with Toffe, smooching and hugging this sweet pup. 

Within a few minutes, I was ready to work out to feel good, look after myself and be strong. 

I began with a mellow warmup and finished it with 20 minutes of a stair-stepper that I grew to like a lot. 

Once that was done, I moved on to my program, which is gentle since I am breastfeeding and do not want to harm my milk supply. 

Today I opted for a full-body workout with more accent on the lower body. 

I took 15-kilogram dumbbells and slowly, steadily, confidently began working out, wanting to do my favourite exercises only.

And I successfully did all of that for about 30 minutes up until Alessandro entered the gym, stealing all of my focus. 

Tan, dewy, smooth skin. Messy, silky, pitch-black hair. Sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones, beautiful nose, plump and kissable lips - God knows that he is too handsome to be real, yet he is and it is even harder to believe that he is mine. 

The broadest, the strongest shoulders compliment those muscular, inked arms and vast, hard, vigorous back. His sinewy chest draws my attention down to his lean waistline, making it so hard not to notice his rock-hard abs that seem to be getting more attractive and defined with every single day passing by. Black shorts hang lowly around his hips, giving a shameless peek of his deep V-line and the waistband of his black boxers.