𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Beautiful, delicate face: ideally shaped and arched brows; long, thick and dark lashes rest on her defined cheekbones; winsomely prominent jawline; small and comely nose is winsomely up-turned and beyond luscious, plump and soft lips of exceedingly attractive rosy shade. Luminous, silky skin is smooth and dewy. Long, voluminous, shiny, perfectly black hair pools on the pillow in loose, stunning, natural waves that I love to run my fingers through. Dulcet, airy, delectable scent of honey and vanilla - feminine fragrance that I am so damn fond of. 

My arms around her dainty self, oarless tangled in the most flawless mess, her cheek against my chest, tiny arms around my torso, little snuggles into me, soundless breathing and soothing, steady beating of her heart - type of morning I don't think I can live without now. 

She loves me. 

Love. 

Such precious little angel loves a beast like me. 

It is hard to soak this up, yet, remembering how fucking divinely those words sounds when coming from her to me, I want her to profess her sweet love to me 24/7 on repeat. It feels so damn good to know that someone cares about me, someone wants and needs me, someone longs for me and better yet - it feels so fucking good because her words and actions prove it.

I kissed the top of her pretty head, smiling involuntary as my gesture made her nuzzle into me more and hug me gently. 

Cazzo, she has no mercy on me. 

I didn't dare to move, laying still just to hold her for longer, secretly turning into mushy cuddly bear because of her. 

I pulled her tighter to myself and hid my face in her silky hair, soaking up in the quiet, soothing bubble. My eyes slowly closed as I just relaxed, letting the time pass by. 

Hour later.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I sighed drowsily, smiling as I felt heavy, big, muscled arms around myself and steady, soundless, warm breathing against my neck. I gently turned around, melting once I saw peacefully asleep Sandro. 

He is sleeping. 

He trusts me enough to fall asleep by my side. 

I kissed his cheek tenderly, smiling like the happiest puppy once he cuddled me closer to himself, actually hiding her handsome face in my neck, nuzzling into me, causing my heart to flutter. I wrapped my arms around his neck delicately and eagerly cuddled my 6'7 teddy-bear, being the happiest that he is sleeping soundly after such long, exhausting while of being uncomfortable with it.

My fingers tenderly ran through his voluminous, velvety, inky black hair as I massaged his head, my nails very-very gently scratching his head, earning the most adorable, horse, approving hum. I kissed his temple, smiling contentedly, luxuriating in paradise of our own.

Minutes ticked by, slowly turning into hours. 

I gently wiggled out of his arms, carefully getting up, just to melt once he nuzzled into my pillow, frowning so-so-so cutely. 

"Shh, get some sleep, handsome."- I whispered softly, tucking a strand of his silky hair off his forehead, kissing his cheek. 

I quietly entered the bathroom, closing the door on my way. I did my routine as soundlessly as I could and brushed my hair before heading downstairs, wanting to surprise him with his favourite type of breakfast.