𝘚𝘪𝘹.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Sunbeams peered in the dark room, waking me up from my slumber. My eyes fluttered open, only to shut close while memory of last night flashed through my mind. 

The only disappointment that hit me like a brick wall was his absence. 

He wasn't here at all: the other side of bed is as cold as ice. He didn't stay with me. 

He left and God, it hurt.

I sat up, whimpering as agonising pain overwhelmed my legs and femininity - pain and soreness creating mixture that brought me to tears. My hands glazed over the clothes I am wearing, my heart filling with emotions that all too quickly, all too easily erased my hurt and sadness. 

His white T-shirt and white boxers. Both pieces smell of him: spicy, musky, strong, alluring fragrance that has been surrounding me for hours now; scent that I cannot get rid of, scent that dug deep into my memory, scent that rubbed off on me so good and yet so wrongly. 

I got up, taking a deep breath, feeling so weak, tired and sore. I walked out if the room, dreadful silence wrecking my shaky nerves. 

My soundless footstep accompanied the numbing silence as I entered what seems to be a living room, my heartbeat stopping for a moment as I saw him. 

Velvety, voluminous, shiny, midnight black hair messily falls into ever so lightly wavy strands that became my favourite little something too quickly. Broad, strapping back; rugged, powerful, tattooed arms with veins trailing along them so good; bare, godly, honed to perfection torso. Black sweatpants hang loosely around his appealing, masculine hips, giving clear view of his deep, defined, veiny V-line. Big, manly, veiny hands in his pockets as his muscled back is facing me. 

He is tense, his anger is obvious and undeniable. 

The thought of him regretting the night having not enjoyed it made my heart burn and ache. 

And yet among all of the pain and hurt, my heart found relief and comfort once he faced me. 

But little did my heart know that the most hurtful blow is yet to come. 

"Driver will take you back to the hotel."- he said codly, not sparing me even a glance. 

"Can we talk, please?"- I asked vulnerably, my arms wrapping around my small frame. 

"There is nothing to talk about. We fucked, it was one time thing, now we are going our separate ways."- he dismissed harshly, his dusky grey eyes anywhere, but on me. 

"But-"- I began and he beat me to it. 

"But what!? Did you think we are going to get married after that? That we are going to have a happy ever after? You were just another whore for the night, nothing more. I don't want you. I don't need you. You are nothing and nobody to me."- stated Alessandro, shattering me as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I wanted to get your innocence, I fucked you and now I don't need you. This is over. Whatever you feel better vanish. Forget about me because I already forget you."- he said with coldheartedness, being about to leave the room, only I was faster to do that.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Cazzo!"- I swore with rage, throwing everything off the coffee table, tornado of emotions boiling in me. 

In spite of knowing that it is for her well-being, it fucking hurt me. 

It fucking pained me to say all of that because deep down, no matter how much I deny it, I know that I do not mean even a single word.