𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Mhm."- I hummed hoarsely, smiling sleepily as a pair of tiny hands cupped my cheeks and a little nose booped mine.

My stormy grey eyes lazily opened and I smiled brightly, being greeted with the most perfect mini version of me. 

"Buongiorno, mio piccolo cavaliere."- I whispered to my son, gently rubbing our noses together, making him chuckle cutely and smile joyfully. (Good morning, my little knight.) 

"Chi è così mattiniero?"- I cooed him lovingly, kissing his forehead, chuckling as Tomie began climbing on top of me, already so wide awake and energetic. (Who is such an early bird?) 

I glanced at my beloved wife, exhaling heavily, my mind clouded with images from last night. 

She is okay. 

She is alive, safe, healthy and well.

I kissed my wife's forehead and hugged her tighter to myself, smiling as she murmured my name in her sleep, her miniature hands laying on my chest. 

"Papà."- said Tomasso preciously, placing one of his hands on Celest's little cheek.

"La tua bella mamma ha bisogno di riposare, andiamo in camera tua a giocare."- I whispered softly, kissing his temple while tenderly scooping him in my arms. (Your beautiful mummy needs to get some rest, let's go to your room to play.)

I tucked my beloved in and laid a gentle kiss on her cheek before going with our son to his nursery. 

"Toffee!"- chirped Tomie delighted, laughing when our pup dashed to him, rubbing against him and nuzzling into him. 

I sat next to my child on the rug and we just played together, spending time together mellowly and lazily. 

"Say ciao."- I said warmly, laying on my back with my baby boy on top of me and my arms around him. 

"Ciao."- I taught him, pronouncing the word slowly and clearly while he watched me with interest, his little hand tangled in my messy, curly, black hair. 

"Pappà!"- he chirped instead, making me grin. 

"Mamma!"- said Tomie happily, leaning his forehead on mine. 

"Ciao."- I repeated, caressing his dainty back delicately, patient and gentle with him. 

"Ciao."- murmured my boy with the most heavenly smile, making my heart fucking race. 

"Papà, ciao!"- said Tomas happily as I grinned, over the goddamn moon. 

"La tua mamma sarà così felice."- I said delightedly, chuckling when my boy said that word once more, laughing cutely. (Your mummy will be so happy.)

I cuddled my boy and soon enough we wandered off to the bathroom.

"Someone is fond of a shower?"- I wondered with a smile as Tomie watched the shower in fascination, utterly amazed by it. 

"How about you try shower instead of a bath today, mio piccolo tesoro?"- I said warmly, chuckling when he put his little hand under the water and laughed, quickly taking his hand back. 

I held my baby boy and took everything he needs before going to the bathroom in the bedroom: his shampoo, soap, lotion, oil, diaper cream, fresh diaper, hair brush and bathrobe. 

I got in the shower with Tomasso, extra careful and gentle, unsure of how to make this work. 

But little did I know that my little prince will make it easy.