𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

So damn pure and so damn beautiful. 

That's all I can think of Celest as her pretty head rests on my chest, tiny hand laying on my chest as the other wrapped around my bicep, her tiny body snuggled into me, heavenly scent of honey-vanilla surrounds me like my safe bubble. 

She is here. 

She is here after finding out about my dark, monstrous past. 

She is here, holding me so goddamn close in spite of anything and everything and it is exactly what makes me feel secure about her knowing about my past, my scars, my demons - she is by my side. 

My finger ran through her silky, voluminous, raven hair, its intoxicating scent of vanilla clouding my senses even more. I bit back small smile once Celest nuzzled into me, cuddling up against me, looking so fucking miniature in my arms. 

There is something particularly soothing and balmy about having her half-naked figure pressed against me in such winsome manner: nothing sexual, yet somehow beyond intimate; nothing carnal, yet somehow so-so vanilla. The feeling cannot be put into words, it is too much of intense sensation to describe it.

Minute, two, five, ten, comfortable silence kept me calm as I took in her natural, indescribable beauty while she slept soundly, making cute snuggles into me from time to time. 

It fucking baffles me how she can possibly think so lowly of herself. She is angelic, celestial by all means: her beauty, her heart, her soul, her personality, her believes, her morals, her values. She proved to be one of a kind more than once, her heart proved to be beyond pure on more than one occasion and fuck, her soul is beyond what I can describe: it is so innocent, so kind, so sweet. Celest is truly worth so damn much, more than she can possibly ever imagine. She deserves to recognise her own worth that is inestimable. She in incomparable and so-so special. 

I will do all I can and cannot to prove her that she deserve the world, universe, all starts, the moon and the stars combined.

And I will do that starting from today. 

"Good morning, squishy."- spoke the softest voice as pale green, captivating eyes locked on my grey ones, making world stand fucking still. 

"Good morning, mia cara."- I replied, my voice much deeper and hoarser, getting such cute blink from her: he clearly didn't expect me to stay all night, be here when she wakes up and to hear my morning raspy voice.

Well, some things might be changing from here on. 

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

My heart brimmed with warmth and contentedness as his large, veined hand cupped my cheek, his thumb gently caressing it. I gazed in my favourite pair of eyes, smiling as I took in how relaxed he is and how...Open he is. 

"I have to get a few tasks done, I should be back around 4, gattina. Our date is at 6 o'clock."- said Sandro calmly, rubbing my cheek fondly, giving me butterflies. 

I nodded in understatement, losing my mind once his plump, full lips moulded into mine so naturally, smoothly and passionately, taking my breath away. He isn't rough, he is very amorous and I am so fond of this manner. 

He stayed.

He stayed after our vulnerable, raw conversations and shedded ocean of tears. He let me see his soft, gentle, bare side, one that he keeps hidden and closed off, and it means to me more than I can explain. I will never let him down, I will do everything and anything to give him all the care and affection that exist. That night made something in me burn much wilder than it did before and right now I am eager to welcome this feeling.