𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

"Papà."- chirped my baby boy happily, getting his little hands on a small, round chocolate with a strawberry in it before giving it to me, wanting me to eat it.

"Grazie mille, mio piccola tesoro."- I replied warmly, kissing his cheek as he beamed, utterly the happiest when I removed the wrapping and ate that chocolate.

"Desidera qualcos'altro, signor di Vittori?"- asked the cashier of our family's bakery, wrapping up the things I came here for - almond cream croissants and blackberry-lemon tarts. (Would you like anything else, Mr di Vittori?) 

"No, è tutto, grazie."- I answered in a colder tone, smiling at my son as he nuzzled into me, hugging his favourite dino adorably. (No, that would be all, thank you.) 

I took the bag and we went to the car, planning to surprise Celest with a few small, but cute things that I know she loves more than any other grand, loud gesture.

Tomas tagged along with me, running a few small errands by my side, but by the time we arrived home, my sweet angel was asleep, so I took him to his room and changed him into dusky grey, silk PJs with tiny stripes before tucking him in. 

I went to downstairs and took all the things I need before going to the bedroom, wishing for nothing, but to kiss my wife good morning and make her smile.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

I snuggled into the softest, silk sheets, hugging my husband's pillow close to myself while the warm sunbeams peeked into the bedroom, causing me to smile sleepily. 

The spicy, warm scent of sandalwood and bergamot wrapped around me and a warm, large hand laid on my bum, bringing a smile to my face.  

"Good morning, gattina."- whispered a raspy, deep voice as a feathery kiss was laid on my cheek, giving me butterflies. 

My green eyes slowly fluttered open and I blushed, smiling like a truly content, loved woman.

A stunning bouquet of the freshest, pink roses. Freshly baked croissants, tarts and jasmine tea.

 Freshly baked croissants, tarts and jasmine tea

"Good morning, my love."- I spoke contentedly, gently cupping his handsome face as he leaned in, kissing me passionately. 

"You are very romantic and sweet, my life. This is a magical thing to wake up to, thank you."- I said lovingly, shining because of his love, and he smiled at me dreamily, moulding our lips in one once more. 

"These twinkles in your eyes, mio dolce amore, are all I hope to see in your heavenly eyes."- stated Alessandro devotedly, squeezing my bum and kissing my forehead, smiling when I tacked him onto our bed and cuddled him. 

I leaned on my forearm and peppered his perfect face with a million kisses, glowing with joy only when he glimmers with happiness. 

"That's not all, mia piccola cara."- said Sandro, leaning on his veined, sinewy forearm, and took 2 bags from his nightstand.