𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

The most breathtaking bungalow of such a grand, impressive size: 3 bedrooms and bathrooms, bar, terrace, lounge, sauna, gym, a massive water slide and numerous things to entertain ourselves with: table tennis, 2 personal watercrafts, access to any part of resort we could possibly think of and so much more. 

"And that's our bedroom, mia piccola."- said Sandro lushly, kissing down my neck sensually once we entered a beautiful master bedroom. 

A magnificent view of the clear blue ocean exposed itself through the massive, wall-sized windows and terrace doors that lead to the main terrace, pool and hot tub. Pearly white colour mixed with nude shades and stone, creating an out-of-this-world feeling. A fresh bouquet of colourful orchids and my favourite cherry, strawberry and lemon macarons stand on the coffee table, making my heart skip beats at the gesture of my husband.

The grand bed is ornamented with red rose petals - our initials and the most perfect hearts. Fresh, perfectly white sheets adorn the bed. The gentle breeze sways the neatly tied up curtains that surround the large bed, making my mind cloud with images of what it would be like if we were in bed, curtains untied and the sun setting in the background - that must be an undoubtedly marvellous feeling.

The room is astonishing, very intimate and tranquil. 

I smiled as he turned me around, capturing my lips in a slow, tender kiss, wrapping his inked, powerful arms around my waist, his hard muscles pressing against my small, lean body. My little hands cupped his sharp, prominent jawline and I kissed him lusher, moaning in his mouth as his hands slipped under my dress, doing lecherous things to my bum. 

"I have a surprise for you, mio paradiso."- I whispered softly, unable to contain my blush, and his stormy grey eyes hooded with curiosity and desire.

"You will find out later what it is."- I said teasingly, delicately biting his plump bottom lip, and he smirked, squeezing my bum roughly in his masculine, strong, veined hands. 

"Gattina, if you think I can live through the entire day with the thought of you having a surprise for me, you are very wrong."- stated Sandro, his thumbs rubbing my bum, and I bit my lip, glancing at his kissable lips. 

"I cannot tell you right away what it is, but I promise, you will like it."- I spoke gently, kissing him fondly, taking my time. 

"Fine, I will wait, mio fiorellino."- agreed Alessandro, smirking devilishly at me, making me blush. 

"But I want something in return for waiting."- he added and I siled, gazing into his mischievous, beautiful, loving eyes.

"What would it be, my life?"- I wondered, my breathing hitching as his hand slipped between my legs, palming my core. 

"I want you to sit on my face whenever and wherever I want it, mia piccola caramella, and you cannot say no to me."- he named his condition, causing me to go red and clutching his forearms. 

"Okay."- I agreed, shivers rushing down my spine when he kissed me hungrily, spanking my bum ever so lightly, but squeezed it firmly, reminding my body how much it loves being under his control. 

"Now, come on, I promised to go swimming with you, mio piccolo amore."- stated Sandro and I beamed, dashing to my big, beige suitcase of mine, smiling as he laughed beautifully, following me to get dressed. 

While Sandro is peacefully getting dressed, I am sitting on the floor, looking through the swimwear, debating what to wear, only for a much different reason. 

Not because I feel uncomfortable and insecure in my body like it would have been mere months ago: the poking bones, pale skin, tiredness written all over me and thousands of flaws my mind prescribed me.