𝘛𝘦𝘯.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Warm sun peered in the room. Sugary smell laced itself in the air that smells strongly of all too familiar, spicy, musky odour. 

My eyes fluttered open and I leaned on my forearm, keeping covers against my bare chest, unable to prevent my small smile and pink blush. 

Sheets are ruffled, wrinkly, even though they are cold - he was here. 

Alessandro stayed here by my side. I have no idea how long, why, but I don't care. My heart filled with such warm, snug feelings as I thought about it, already needing nothing else in this world. 

But little did my overjoyed heart knew that next thing will light my life, my soul, my smile and every fibre of my being up in the most delightful ways imaginable. 

Tray with the most sublime gesture displayed on it: latte and almond croissant with some filling.

I laid down, my hands covering my face as I smiled brighter, absorbing the thought, feeling like I could colour the world in the most beautiful colours ever seen

I laid down, my hands covering my face as I smiled brighter, absorbing the thought, feeling like I could colour the world in the most beautiful colours ever seen. My mind filled with memory of what he did last night for me after our bliss: how he kisses me, how he looked at me, how he tucked me in, how he spoke to me - it just made my heart flutter and butterflies erupt. 

Just...I cannot describe it. 

Sound of the door opening brought me out of my daydreams and I glanced at it, quickly looking away with blush staining my cheeks. 

Smell of smoke, bergamot, sandalwood surrounded me, making my body burn with excitement and anxiousness. His large hand held my chin securely, tilting my head up, our eyes meeting. 

"Are you alright?"- he asked, his voice so raspy, smoky, knees-buckling. 

I nodded, unable to utter anything clear because I simply got lost in his enrapturing, dusky grey eyes that are like the most beautiful, the most lethal storm.

"Words, gattina."- he stated huskily, having no idea what a distraction he is with sweatpants hanging so low on his hips, giving delectable view of his toned abdomen and V-line.

"Yes."- I almost whispered, his thumb ever so lightly pulling on my bottom lip. 

"Eat breakfast. At 2PM makeup artist, stylist and hairdresser will come to you."- said Alessandro, his predatory eyes skimming up and down my exposed legs. 

"Why?"- I uttered in confusion as he traced my plump lips, his gaze fixed on them.

"You are my plus one for the wedding."- he clarified, raising his perfect brow at me, daring me to question or deny him. 

And I should have. 

But I didn't. 

"Okay."- I spoke softly, not believing myself, and he glanced aside, devilish smirk adoring his plump lips.