𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺.

𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Home. 

Mamma and papà are coming home with our tiny sister. 

Luca, Angelo and I are in the entryway, watching the door, waiting, dying to meet our piccola. 

"They are here."- we chirped with big smiles as uncle, nonno and bisnonni beamed, seeing a very familiar, black Rolls Royce park right in front of our house. (Grandpa and great-grandparents.)

Within just a minute the door opened quietly and the three of us stilled, smiling as our dusky grey eyes locked with the cutest pair of the shiniest green eyes. 

Mamma and papà crouched down to our level, welcoming us in their arms as we hugged them tightly, beaming as we caught our small sister looking at us. 

"She is so tiny."- I whispered to mamma as she smiled, kissing our cheeks. 

"Would you like to hold her, piccoli?"- asked papà with a tender smile, holding a basket, where our small sister is laying, her twinkling eyes and luminous smile as if out of a fairytale. 

"Sì, per favore."- we said softly, gazing at our little family member with smiles on our faces. 

"I will help you to wash your hands and mamma will wait for you in the living room with your little sister."- spoke papà gently as we nodded, holding papà's hand as we went to the bathroom. 

We seem to have so much to say and ask about, we have been waiting for this moment for so, so long, but nothing came out.

My brothers and I came to mamma, sitting down next to her, our eyes on the tiny baby in her arms.

"Fold your arms like this, caro tesoro."- said papà lovingly, helping me to place my arms the right way, and soon enough mamma laid our tiny sister in my arms, her little legs on Luca's lap. 

"Ciao, piccola e bellissima bambina."- we whispered with smiles as Angelo delicately rubbed her tiny belly, making her giggle. (Hi, beautiful, little baby.) 

"Your little sister, Celia Celest Richards - di Vittori."- introduced mamma and papà, smiling at us warmly, and we grinned happily, pecking our sister's little cheek by turns. 

"Ti vogliamo molto bene, piccola Celia."- we told our small sister genuinely, already cherishing her, and hugged her delicately, very carefully as she seems to be so fragile because of how little she is. (We love you very much, tiny Celia.)

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

This is the moment I was waiting for. 

My glossy eyes gazed at my husband, who gently kissed away my tears, in spite of having an ocean of tears of his own. 

"This is our family."- I almost whispered, tenderly cupping his handsome face as he smiled, resting his forehead against mine. 

"Our heavenly family."- he whispered to me sweetly, kissing me lovingly, giving my heart the kind of happiness I once couldn't even imagine. 

"She is so pretty and looks just like you, mamma."- said Luca with the most radiant smile as we smiled, watching them hold their small sister as the centre of their world.