𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.    

What's meant to be always, fucking always, finds its way. 

She is mine. I am hers. 

That is meant to be and we found our way back to each other for the third time. 

My gun dropped out of my hands as I rushed to Celest, hugging her tightly, yet so fucking gently, too afraid to crash or scare the little boy in her arms. 

Our little world

"Shh, I got you. I got you two, I promise, mio fiorellino. You are safe, shh."- I whispered, wiping away her tears as she gazed at me with those heavenly, soft green eyes full of tears. 

"I remember, gattina. I remember everything."- I said sincerely, cracking inside as a tear trailed down my cheek, triggering her tears to rush faster. 

"I am sorry, piccola."- I whispered vulnerably, my world becoming alive once she kissed me devotedly, crumbling down in my arms. 

I want to do so much, to ask so much, to apologise for so many things, to fix so many things, to catch up on countless things, but I need to get my Celest and our son out of here first.

They must be somewhere highly secure and nice, somewhere I can keep them happy and safe.

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Some things are too true, too strong, too beautiful, too longed-for to be a coincidence. 

Fate doesn't do anything for no reason.

I didn't question anything - where we are going, why a jet, how did he find us, what made him remember - I have no strength for it now. We will talk everything through, we have enough things to clarify and settle in, but it is for later. 

All I did was hide in his arms and calm Tomie down, needing him to find the serenity that is his at last. 

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.    

I glanced at the tiny, asleep boy in the crib, everything in me tightening and racing. 

My eyes, my hair, my brows, my nose, my lips, my face, my dimples - mini me. My boy.

My 1-month old son.

I am scared, he is so miniature and fragile, my hands are bigger than he is, yet I already adore him, I want to be in his life, I want to know what he likes and enjoys, how he has been doing, what I missed out and what I am in time for. 

The door of the bathroom peeked open and I glanced at it, incapable of containing my smile. 

My Celest. 

My Celest in my hoodie, safe and finally by my side.

"Sandro."- she whispered softly, tears glimmering in her twinkling green eyes, crushing me inside.

I wrapped her in my arms, sitting her weightless self on my lap as she held me tightly, touching me so carefully and gently, making sure that it's me, that this isn't a dream. 

"I am here, mia cara. It's me."- I assured her warmly, cupping her soft cheek tenderly, kissing her rosy, juicy, plump lips fondly, having missed her taste so fucking much, unable to deny myself the luxury of kissing her - something that she felt mutually about.

"I am so sorry, gattina. I am so sorry for getting us in this. I will do everything to have you back in my life, baby. I will work for you and your trust, piccola."- I said profoundly, drowning in her taste as she kissed me passionately, cupping my face tenderly, pulling me closer.