𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.

Long, shiny, silky, raven hair is up in a messy bun. Small, velvety strands frame her breathtaking face. Dewy, smooth, luminous skin looks golden as the warm, lazy, morning sunlight highlights it. 

My white shirt reaches past her mid-thighs, doing such a fine job at displaying those long, slender, beautiful legs. The shirt is way too large for her cute self, it falls off her delicate shoulders, yet stays in place as her heavenly, big, round, 27-week belly holds it up. The sunlight exposes the silhouette of her petite figure which gets more stunning as the days tick by. 

Celest is mixing something in a glass bowl with a whisk, the delectable smell of chocolate and vanilla lingers in the air and she is dancing adorably while humming an all too familiar tune - the song of our first dance as husband and wife.

She will never know how much I love seeing her like this, how happy it makes me to see her like this and how much it makes my heart race to be the one, who makes her this way.

I leaned on the doorway, smiling as she continued to mind her winsome bubble, being the most beautiful highlight of my life. 

"Snickerdoodle."- murmured Celest, unable to reach milk chocolate chips on the higher shelf. 

I approached my sweet wife, wrapping my arm around her little waist while reaching for the glass jar with my free hand, smiling at how my angel beamed at me. 

"Good morning, mio paradiso."- spoke my beloved, smiling radiantly as I kissed her pretty neck, hugging her close to myself from behind. 

"Good morning, mia amata bella."- I replied, kissing her fragile, delicate shoulders, my hands laying on her round, big, cute belly. 

"How are you, mia cara? Did you sleep well, mia preziosa principessa?" - I asked in care, gently caressing her bump, grinning once our sons kicked. 

"I feel great and I slept like a baby. Are you alright, my love? Did you sleep nicely?"- replied my sweetheart, tenderly leaning on me, her tiny hands resting on top of mine. 

"I feel on top of the world, baby."- I responded sincerely, truly feeling at my best, better than I have ever felt. 

"They are very active today."- shared my wife, smiling as our twins moved energetically, bringing joy to our hearts. 

Boys are hyper lately, the more time ticks by, the more they move. I cannot admire these small kicks and pushes enough, it is something truly magnificent and beautiful, something nothing else in the world can compare with. 

"I cannot wait to meet them."- I murmured, kissing her bare shoulder lovingly, my heart fluttering at the thought.

She is 6 months pregnant, 27 weeks - only 3 more months to go. Our boys are approximately as big as the head of cauliflower and fuck, I cannot seem to wrap my mind around the fact that 2 little babies of such size fit in my wife's perfect bump, that they will grow more and in mere weeks will be here, in our arms. 

It feels like only yesterday she told me that she is expecting. 

𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘖.𝘝.